No announcement yet.

Any one buy from TW Motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you arent helping anything here, why dont you get the **** out and mind your own business? I know this is not the right forum but apparently Spada or Kevin didnt delete or move this thread!
    Wouldnt your a** be pissed if i was drinking your money?
    Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
    1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
    1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
    1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

I'dd be pissed but I wouldn't go around making other's experience less enjoyable because my silly ass is mad.

Comment

I was the very first person to order these pipes and i got them in about 3 weeks (to canada). Pipes look good. TW was a good guy to work with and he answered all my questions. He could just be swamped with shipments. But on otherhand...i too know how it feels to get ripped off. I lost $1400 cdn to another member on here who if i ever see i will intoduce to my 'left'. I don't want to post names here but if you want to find out who it is just click the link in my sig and goto page 5.
        Faded 95 Probe GT --> 5 SPD
        NX Wet Kit --> 75 Shot
        Have you seen this?
        Ranked #1 supporter of the Police Pension Fund
        16 tickets and counting

Comment

i have some pipes on layaway, and ive really had no problem communicating with him. he usually returns my messages within a couple of days.

i was ripped off in the whole C-Money scam though, so i am a bit more mindful of my online purchases.

however, i would venture out to say that he most likely has some issues going on, and although i dont really agree with the lack of cummunication, im sure there is a good reason. time will tell.

you really cant blame someone for being concerned about their money, though...
          Last edited by bino_5150; June 15, 2006, 07:22 AM.
          '90 Nissan 300zx Z32 Twin Turbo, getting stuffed with an SBC 383 stroker

Comment

ok. i've moved this thread and i've reopened the thread.

why?

well, there are some issues that should be resolved here and i'm becoming increasingly disappointed by some of the things that are being talked about.

keep it civil.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

well, I am out over $700 to this guy, I hope that this clears up. it not exactly pocket change ya know!!!

-Jeff

Comment

still nothing? i still owe the guy like 1 more payment on my pipes on layaway, but damn, i dunno now... and i cant get in touch with him either...

starting to look funny...

damn man, i alrteady got hit for $250 on a ZE IM, i really hope im not getting screwed on my hotpipes too...

has anyone heard from this guy?

Comment

whats the word? i still cant get ahold of this guy... any one else having any luck?

Comment

ha, have fun getting a hold of them and getting a product too. It took them a couple months to send springs to sc from there place.... to TW for shitty service

Comment

taking a long ass time, for whatever reason, is not that big of a deal to me. its the taking my money and then vanishing that i have the problem with. he took a lot of peoples money, and now no one can communicate with him.

sounds like its about time for a road trip...

Comment

Originally posted by bino_5150
                        taking a long ass time, for whatever reason, is not that big of a deal to me. its the taking my money and then vanishing that i have the problem with. he took a lot of peoples money, and now no one can communicate with him.

sounds like its about time for a road trip...
                        I live close enough to TW Motorsports that I can make a trip up there to find out what is going on for those who have issues. I would need to be reimbursed for my gas there and back and if you were to buy my lunch that certainly would give me a little more incentive. And if the police need to get involved I would need some sort of written proof of the deal with TW Motorsports such as a paid receipt through PayPal or some other similar proof. I really hate to see people getting ripped off.

When I went to Darrell Odom's shop in Kingsport (TW Motorsports) I can tell you that I wasn't impressed. It was a very run down small shop just as pictured on the website. There were about 5 to 7 salvage probes outside which seemed to be stripped of most all the important goodies. They looked like they should probably be compacted and melted down. I believe there were three cars in the shop at the time -almost same layout as on the shop photo on the website. The shop looked almost identical to what you see there. There is nothing much more from what I could see. The shelves had a few spare Probe parts on them and the cars in the shop were his and I believe an acquaintance who either works in the shop or shares it with him. The only money investments I could see were all the banners he had around just as in the photo on the website.

I don't believe he runs legit business but that is just my first impression. I am offering my help if some would like to try to recoup on this. Just contact me and we need to get a list going. Be sure that you have all your facts straight and you should have some good paper documentation because word of mouth won't hold up in court. Get all of your ducks lined up!
                        Success is a measure of determination!
                        Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
                        $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
                        Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
                        Restoration of a legend

Comment

It's not like he doesn't see these either. He's been here within the past week I see.

Comment

I ordered my pipes a few months back and got em a few weeks later I hope this all gets settled. (Anyone smell a hint of PMO in the air?)
                            Current: 95 PGT, 11 Mazda2, 98 Forester
                            Gone: 93 PGT, 92 MX3, 04 Beetle Turbo
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2956358

Comment

Working...
                            X