94 HEI mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 HEI mod

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...agrams/HEI.jpg I though about doin an hei but ive heard of people screwin it up getting no spark. So im wondering. In this diagram, is it really that easy? Just need an 80s gm hei module?
    Silver 1994 PGT MTX DD
    Black 1994 SE MTX Sold
    Red 1991 Mazda RX7 N/A
    1996 626 MTX sold

the question is....do you currently have spark and a running engine? If the answer is yes, then don't screw with it.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701313332

Everything that you need is in this thread.

Comment

Yeah. But i already replaced the disty once.
        Silver 1994 PGT MTX DD
        Black 1994 SE MTX Sold
        Red 1991 Mazda RX7 N/A
        1996 626 MTX sold

Comment

yup, it's that easy. I went to Autozone years ago and got that and a little red bottle (looks like a small NOS bottle but its red, can't remember off the top of my head what it is for since it was so long ago, haha) and I've had no problems out of my 94GT since. that was probably 5 years ago or so. I had replaced my ditsy twice and decided enough was enough.

Comment

Originally posted by West1977 View Post
            yup, it's that easy. I went to Autozone years ago and got that and a little red bottle (looks like a small NOS bottle but its red, can't remember off the top of my head what it is for since it was so long ago, haha) and I've had no problems out of my 94GT since. that was probably 5 years ago or so. I had replaced my ditsy twice and decided enough was enough.
            You got the msd coil? I don't know how that works. My dad won't help me with my "jap" shit lol
            Silver 1994 PGT MTX DD
            Black 1994 SE MTX Sold
            Red 1991 Mazda RX7 N/A
            1996 626 MTX sold

Comment

Just to confirm...'93 distributor is the same as the '94???(same diagram?)
              1993 Black Probe GT Sensei Body Kit, M3 Mirrors, APC Wing, Custom Green LED interior lights.
              1977 Datsun 620 Truck Built Chevy 350 V-8, TH350, 4.88 gears, and custom 80's paint. Passes everything except the gas station.

Comment

I went thru 2 distys before I installed my HEI, ZE disty and MSD combo. Never had a single problem ever since, NA or Turbo. HEI gives you the peace of mind knowing your car will always start!
                Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
                1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
                1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
                1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

Working...
                X