No announcement yet.

Clutched Eaton m45 kit (BOLT-ON)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im seriously buying a plane ticket if i dont have the rest of my kit next week. its been 1 full year since i paid in full
    W-I-M-P you cant spell wimp without the MP!

13B~Artillery is the life for me

Comment

• Only thing i'm left to receive is the blower.

Originally posted by linkinpark2342
      im seriously buying a plane ticket if i dont have the rest of my kit next week. its been 1 full year since i paid in full

Comment

• Originally posted by linkinpark2342
        im seriously buying a plane ticket if i dont have the rest of my kit next week. its been 1 full year since i paid in full
        Can you get mine too while your down there?
        "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

• i only got in on this buy maybe two months ago...and i've already paid in full weeks ago.
          i'll be honest...when i hear that my money is really helping, im happy to hear it!...but on the other hand if my money only helps the first 5 people get their kits..and i dont get mine for 6 more months, because of the slackers who havent paid up from the start of the buy...it wont ring so sweet to my ears.

i know, you all paid up a long time ago..and you DO deserve your kits FIRST...but i hope you can still see where i'm coming from...

i wouldn't have paid in full already if i knew that because of some people at the start not paying, i wouldn't get my kit. just like you wouldn't have paid in full a year ago, if you had known you would have had to wait for my payment

That said...i just pray that the people who havent payed, havent forgotten, and that we all get our kits ASAP

thank you Pat for the constant communication, i feel your struggle
          Forza Italia!

Comment

• Hey all, I've been slacking on keep up on the thread (again). Most of you I've been talking to on aim, or telephone so we've kept the loop going mostly.

The only thing I have to do, to finish up many kits, is get the alternator replacement pulleys from the machinest. This put a couple of shipments on hold. I'm sorry because it seems misleading when i feel i can ship, then something else comes up and I cannot.

I've also been busy selling things on ebay, and getting alot of things powdercoated, fixing cars, etc. Everything I can to try to make some $ to try to expide things. Something I screwed up early on was not trying to make more $ to make things happen quicker.

I nearly have a working 2.0L sc kit, I was able to reuse many of the prototype parts from the KL kit to make it functional. I've considered running a bb on it because it would definatly give me the rest of the $ to finish this bb off - but kritter reminded me of how much i'm already in the hole on this one, and I have to climb out first before I do anything else. :p

Dmark: The kit vtsdan got from me, was something he was anticipating to get anyhow from the BB start but wasn't able to pay then. If we need to work something out on that, since it's kind of boarder line, just let me know and i'll work things out with you.
            '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
            '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• another week

Comment

• got it................................

jk

sorry that was a sick joke
                1993 m62-pgt- Sleeping 6ft under
                2002 Z06 H&C car- drowned - RIP 2011
                2007 Navigator - baby mobile

Comment

• Im like over it, lol, im not thinking about it till it comes to my door. Im just keeping my self busy with school and work till i get it..lol

Comment

• What is going on with this BB??!? Has anyone received their FULL Kits? I was thinking of buying a kit from him for the summer but seeing how it might take like 3 years to get it turns me off. Anyone?
                    Faded 95 Probe GT --> 5 SPD
                    NX Wet Kit --> 75 Shot
                    Have you seen this?
                    Ranked #1 supporter of the Police Pension Fund
                    16 tickets and counting

Comment

• Originally posted by volcomchester18
                      Im like over it, lol, im not thinking about it till it comes to my door. Im just keeping my self busy with school and work till i get it..lol
                      i did that for like 3 months then i decided to start caring again

and no one that i know of has a full kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by linkinpark2342
                        i did that for like 3 months then i decided to start caring again

and no one that i know of has a full kit.
                        I got a very nice email. Good news, hopefully we all finally get the kit...

Comment

• im still not getting my hopes up. i got a very similar email 3 weeks ago ill be overjoyed when it gets here though

Comment

• Patrick, going through all channels here, your .biz email is full.
                            Watch, listen, Learn, Try, watch it blow up......Do it Again!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grynchmeister
                              Patrick, going through all channels here, your .biz email is full.
                              Really!? My box says I have 22% empty.. I'll empty her out more, sorry about that.

~Patrick
                              '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                              '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• damn those UPS working theives.
                                Last edited by mac1; September 22, 2005, 07:34 PM.
                                1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                                1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                                2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                                2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                                1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Working...
                                X