Flyrtle 4.0 - West Palm Beach , FL October 4-5th, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
    That had better have been a Mazda reman. with the upgraded ignitor.
    well actually brand new, and new cap, and then plugs and wires just for the freshness.
    2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
    2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

does anyone need a room mate for the hotel? im looking to split with someone. I promise im not a serial killer. lol let me know if you have space guys
      93 Probe SE
      97 GTS
      06 Speed6
      MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
      Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Ok I out of the paintball but I'm paypaling you for the shirt right now hppwdn....looking forward to my first Flyrtle tho! (Hopefully the PGT makes it there lol, I'm on the 'currently broke' list now too)
        89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
        92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
        91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
        91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
        "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

Originally posted by mx64life View Post
          Ok I out of the paintball but I'm paypaling you for the shirt right now hppwdn....looking forward to my first Flyrtle tho! (Hopefully the PGT makes it there lol, I'm on the 'currently broke' list now too)
          Got it, I added you to the shirt list.

Everyone who hasn't paid for their shirt yet the deadline is tomorrow. There's quite a few guys I know want shirts that haven't gotten the money in yet. We need a good amount of preorders to be able to make the shirts. We're real close to the magic number. A few more people should put it over the mark.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Well...it's looking like a sunday morning caravan from Orlando......would like to go on saturday too but can't afford it. Also looks like I'll be working right around Flyrtle at OIA (MCO). Should be interesting.
            '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
            '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
            '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

First Off - Thanks to all the shirts orders we'll definitely have shirts at the meet. For those that missed out on pre-orders I will have a few at the meet in various sizes for $15.

BTW, there's still a little time for preorders. Anyone who gets it in before I leave for work tomorrow morning I can add to the list.

--------

On to the news. The prepay Paintball Response was dismall at best, however the general response was good. Here's the update on paintball. I updated the Original Post as well.

Painball Details
              The advance payment thing didn't seem to fly (no one sent in their money). So here's the details. The group rate is $35 per person and that includes all the stuff you need to play all day and enough paintballs to get you through the first couple rounds. To get that rate everything as to be paid in one shot. If we get enough people there with cash we can still get it the day of. Otherwise if you wanna pay with a credit card it looks like it'll be $50; maybe we can talk them into a better deal if we show up with a bunch of people.

If you have all your own equipment then you just pay field rental and paint.

Here's a link to the place we'll be playing. They even have a bus to do capture flag and hostage stuff.
              http://hotshotspaintball.net/

I'd like to get everyone there by 9AM so we can organize and hopefully score a discounted group rate.
              Last edited by hppwdn; September 14, 2008, 07:51 PM.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmurphy87 View Post
                does anyone need a room mate for the hotel? im looking to split with someone. I promise im not a serial killer. lol let me know if you have space guys
                Hey Murffy i got someone who will room with you his name is Shun hes from VA iv been talking to him for a while and is really cool. He would like to room with you if the offer is still there.

Oh heads up BC...dont touch his cornbread...no really dont..lol
                The come back kid
                96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Jordan, I can't afford the 120 fir those things right now. The car isn't in perfect shape anymore but it does have straight body panels again.

The work at OIA is out. Still will be broke as heck.

I did pick up a set of DE phenolycs that I'd like to sell. See my post in flapoc section.
                  '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                  '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                  '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
                    First Off - Thanks to all the shirts orders we'll definitely have shirts at the meet. For those that missed out on pre-orders I will have a few at the meet in various sizes for $15.
                    Thats good
                    Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

Soooo umm any one got a spot to crash or wanna get a room with me? If not I'll be caravaning down with Sidney Sunday morning....
                      89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
                      92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
                      91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
                      91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
                      "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

I know BCmurphy and Siknin were looking for some rooms/roommates. You might try contacting them.

Comment

Wow this is right around the corner eh? Well if I dont have a heavy work load, I may attend the park but that is all. I feel this new busness has placed many new responsibilities on me towardmy clients and well gotta pay the bills first and foremost.
                          Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

None one expected you at paintball. I only expect to see you at the park for the meet on Sunday. After all, who would emcee the meet with out Crimson?

Comment

Shit! I need to request off work gotta do that tonight
                              My CarDomain
                              '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
                              '02 Nissan SE-R SpecV - VQ35DE Swapped I|H|E|NWP|SSIM|Walbro 255|JWT Clutch and Flywheel --12.9 @ 105 1.9 60'
                              '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

so....anyone still up for caravaning from orlando on sunday the 5th?

Comment

Working...
                                X