This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyrtle 7.0 Preliminary Dyno Info

Here's the skinny on the dyno day possibilities, thanks to Rob (lilpavel) for doing the legwork for me. The cost up north for dyno days is steeper than down south so the pricing reflects the higher cost to have a dyno day up there.

Pricing is as follows:
    3 Pulls - $60
    Hour Tune - $150

This is as cheap as I can get it and doesn't factor helping Jordan with any of the travel cost to come up there and tune the cars. Any additional contributions to help cover his flight and travel costs would be very appreciated.

Our time/cost constraints will make availability rather limited and first paid first served. To give you an idea of capacity we can do as many as 6 tunes with no 3 pulls or a happy medium of 4 tunes and 6 three pulls.

Last Flyrtle we had 2 dynos booked solid all day on a waitlist so I would assume this will fill up fast.

If you're interested in the dyno post your preference (3 pull or tune) in this thread. Once interest is gauged I'll arrange the schedule and start taking paypal payments. As with all dyno days payment will be 100% up front before your name goes on the schedule.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Ok, put me down for the tune. Can we set up a fund for jordan trip so we can donate to it. Dyno day is only for sat. It would be great if some of the closer members showed up friday and get there pulls or tune down with and the guys coming from farther away get to tune and pull sat. But all that would be determined by the Number of people, the dyno shop and Jordan.
    Last edited by garfield; March 23, 2012, 08:06 PM.
    95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
    91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
    05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

60 bucks for three pulls is very cheap up in this area.
      Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

In mi they want a 180 a hr
        96 probe gt KLZE with a new ZE Gutted and junked
        94 probe gt sold,93 probe gt sold
        first 96 probe gt KLZE sold
        NEW 93 pgt KLZE swapped. Boosted axed and sold
        2004 srt4 on 22 psi the dd

Comment

good to see a dyno day in the mix.

Anything to bring more "hang out time" to this meet
          2g probe ze

Comment

Originally posted by garfield View Post
            Ok, put me down for the tune. Can we set up a fund for jordan trip so we can donate to it. Dyno day is only for sat. It would be great if some of the closer members showed up friday and get there pulls or tune down with and the guys coming from farther away get to tune and pull sat. But all that would be determined by the Number of people, the dyno shop and Jordan.
            Does this mean you aren't coming to s. Fl?
            I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
            92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Originally posted by garfield View Post
              Dyno will be Saturday only, Jordan and I both have to work and cannot be there on Friday.

So far it it's Garfield for a tune and I'll have the mystery Flyrtle car there for three pulls. We'll need a bit more response from this thread to book a dyno day as the interest here will form the official list that I schedule and take payments from.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

Jordan I wanted to put my support behind the F 7.0 meet. If we cant get enough people behind this thing, then I'll drive down to south florida. So its not set in stone. I thought there would be a rush of people at this point signing up for the dyno. Maybe they just have not seen the post. Is there a way to send mass IM to everyone that showed interest for F 7.0. I know most of us are last min. But with all the excitment about F 7.0. I was hoping that was going to change.
                95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
                91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
                05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

I'll give this thread a few days to simmer. Sometimes it takes a little bit for the threads to get noticed around the forum. I still expect a good dyno response.

Comment

Mystery car? did i miss something?

Comment

Still simmering or is there no interest in the Dyno meet on Saturday?
                      ///M-POC
                      SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                      MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                      MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

I'm kind of surprised that nepo hasn't jumped on this especially since we normally do a dyno meet.
                        My '97 GTS in its prime
                        New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                        2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

I'll give this thread another week. If we don't see a substantial increase in interest we'll cancel the dyno day and just do a big hangout/bbq meet on Saturday.

Comment

I was one of the silently working and getting ready. Had things lining up well even with focusing on buying a house this summer too. kind of why I wasnt saying much as it was tough handling both and wanted everything done first before commiting.
                            Car is fine mechanically but I was going to get repaint for real this time and some drag radials for the SER wheels.

BUT I broke my hand monday night and have surgery tomorrow. Ill be out of work for awhile and just need to stick to my priorities now.
                            95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
                            05 Altima SE-R 6spd
                            04 GSXR 600 PIC
                            Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

i wont mind dynoing my car, im sure isaac will too. This is in MD right?
                              Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Working...
                              X