No announcement yet.

Of all ten years..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the place was on fire. Then I just though, damn, we're going to have to switch hotels for sure...
    Pat
    Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

Here are mine.

The fairfield beer pong and the illegal use of plant moss to get high and the intent to distribute. Nepo NY and MD shrink wrapping each others cars and baxter taging kennys ride with mbx stickers. Hanging trash off the ny bang bus. Lauren and crystal stealing x-mas balls and pat, matt and myself wondering how the hell they got over the fence with skirts on.

Nepo don getting run off the road durning the caravan by a 18 wheeler, pat almost rear ending baxter on the way back home, and me almost rear ending him, offically ending my caravan rides.

Being tackled by a man that weights 100 pounds soaking wet then staring up at kenny and knowing my life had come to an end, thanks travis. Seeing wagners face when he came into my room and I was talking with michele while she was in the shower, also my brother being totally shocked when michele struted around the room naked.

Many soo many that they are all in one big running film in my head. I know I'll remember more, but the one I will also remember is the crack whore that rodge brought into my room and was trying to have sex with, me kicking in the door and screaming my head off and watched her steal my beer and joey nolan laughing his ass off.

Great times!!
      8 is the magic number.

Comment

Originally posted by HowLeTT
        Beer pong in the middle of the hallway of a hotel for hours. I wonder why the fairfield didnt want us to come back? Heheh.. MMV really was an underestimated Myrtle. Nice pics Matty Mmmmkay. Remember when he was on the news during the DC sniper thing? Heh. So many other things.. Bong hits in the bathroom, heater duct bong hits with the magical 15/16" cap, boobies, nepo teas, double fisting 190s, THB's bare ass, andrea williams, TM jumping trash cans for redemption, WARM SAKE!, "if this room smells like pot again I will call the MB police" notes left under the door by the maid, Fat Justin, Tom Bartley's award-winning hangover, the high school choir girls, sabotaging the NY bus, Bob Harden, Spadaben's power hour mix, angry MX-6 Jon, channel 7 at the hampton being the maid's channel on the two-ways, 7.5gc!, suite 302 being raided by the police, NPA! headquarters, sleeping till 3 during the car show, the sauna, This stuff actually happened in real life! College is crazy and all but Myrtle Madness was like a concentrated version of college without any of that annoying class stuff. Pimp and ho night was real. **** getting old. At least we have good memories to brew over.
        Still the worst hangover I have ever had. Damn that was awful. I think it was 2k01, I remember Pam and I relaxing quietly in the hottub, and then we were invaded when everyone was getting tossed in the pool. Also the first time I had ever had a Yuengling. I think at the same Myrtle my buddy Conor (aka Cameron) was smoking cannabis upstairs with Rafi and puked off the balcony in the Hampton outdoor pool. Classy. Krysy and Michelle posing on my old PGT at MM2k. Mario's amazingly hard ass and the lounge party at the Hampton, all good times. Every Myrtle was a great time, no doubt.
        2006 Nautical Blue Scion tC

1989 Metallic Midnight Garnet PGT --> Swiftus Maximus Swift no longer...

myspace/tjbartjr

Comment

I only regret not getting a PGT sooner so I could have been a part of all this.
          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

Originally posted by HowLeTT
            Some of my favorite memories involve Dave the Crazy Drunk Guy just being himself in general. Is he still alive? Everybody has awesome ones so far its impossible to read this thread and not laugh hysterically.
            DTCDG is alive, he married some chick we think is a mail order and moved to North Carolina. The best part is his wife thinks he doesnt drink or smoke herb or any other fun things!

I would have to say multiple partners in one night was fun.
            WAGS

Comment

Too many to list, but I'll take a whack at it.

MMIV - When everybody was getting thrown in the pool and we went into Jose's room to get him. Jose was giving Michele a massage and she was topless on the bed... Nobody moved for like 5 seconds ... "**** it! Get him anyway!"

A bunch of slow, out of shape people racing down the beach in ridiculous get-ups (David Coleman won). Then Mario's speech, "Mipoc, yourpoc, tupac, who gives a foc?"

Nobody but a couple of us "saw" it, but the Storage Room incident is probably the most ridiculous thing I ever did.

MX-6 Jon in the helmet at the NASCAR cafe.

John (Necromancer) trying to get on the treadmill while EXCEEDINGLY drunk and consequently falling and getting launched off the back of it.

MMV - Michele in the IMAX. Some know the story... some are deprived..

George (Mavz) dressed up as a fairy and the consequent shenanagins that took place in the hot tub in that room. One of my craziest memories.

MM8 - Busting out of the bathroom at 3 AM and humping the hell out of Hord on the bed.

MM9 - HowLeTT
              Last edited by TheProbeKid; November 29, 2007, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pgtfreak
                A drunk John Lewis running backward on the treadmill, falling, but not spilling a drop of Belvidere (at the Hampton, while people were getting chucked into the pool, which interupted Tom trying to romance his girl in the hot tub). - MMIV

The BIG Bottle he had? It sits in my dining room, on a window shelf.

Anyone remember Bob Harden and Wes? Was it Wes? Who streaked past us in their tighty-whities, while carrying their clothes, on route to the Hampton?

Hotdog, plain, on a bun, with shredded cheese and...bacon bits? Maybe?

realizing "Oh...so..we don't actually DO MUCH at the Beach while we're at 'Myrtle Beach"

"When Robbie said he's pickin' up some guy from the INTERNET I was worried you'd be one of those ho-mo-sex-yoo-uls" - Robbie Riser's Dear Grandma, RIP.

Jordan's Large Hat - worn by the Airport Security Agent.

Walking into the down-stairs meeting area at the Hampton - meeting folk for the first time.

Raf and Ia in bed, "watching" a speech by Jimmy Carter, but forgetting to lock the door.

Carrying home a VERY drunk Marine.

Sweet-talking a security guard so the under-age guys could sneak out. "Oh...you were army, eh?..."

17? people in a Probe.

Me, Jordan, BBA and Nikki in her PGT in what seemed like a two-day drive.

King of Meat

I kissed Krysy on the bum.

Emily Tims and Leif - Ken buying Heinekins

I don't "remember" this - but the photo of me bing humped by Greg, Rick, and Bob Harden.

Along with that - spending all night in Greg's pants. (because Robbie said "Just pack shorts! it's WARM HERE!")
                Last edited by BigProbe; November 29, 2007, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Anyone remember the Friday at Key West when George (prnstar4life) bought just about everyone in the place a round. I don't recall if it was a shot or what. Jordan said it best when he said they all kinda mesh together.
                  Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

Originally posted by supergoat
                    MM6 - Indiana girls, hot tub.

MM99 - Travis Williams doing donuts, so to speak, in his blue PGT with white GT-S stripes.

MM99 - that guy(forget who) that was kicked out of the Sea Crest hotel for using an air gun in the parkinglot at 1am doing brakes.

MM99 - me peeling out going into the parking garage of the Sea Creast and having the pissed off manager walk out to a parking lot full of people and Probes and ask "Hey who owns that red Ford Probe??!?!" And we all just looked at him as he realized hs question and walked back in.

I'm sure there are more.
                    INDIANA GIRLS!!!! where the **** was i???
                    The car formally known as...ANAL PROBE
                    "....that is the sole intention of my car and everything I do to it...to be different and make people wonder how and why I did whatever I did the way I did it...." - lilpavel

Comment

The hot tub suite had so much potential. Sadly, hotel management recognized the potential and put a quick stop to it.
                      www.MyrtleMadness.net

Comment

Originally posted by veilside803
                        INDIANA GIRLS!!!! where the **** was i???
                        funny thing is, I believe they were from crawfordsville as well.
                        Chris Rose

Comment

Originally posted by 93MX6er
                          funny thing is, I believe they were from crawfordsville as well.
                          This is true, I visited this town. There is a place where you can get Ribs and ice cream at a drive thru. It struck as a wierd combo especially to eat in your car.
                          WAGS

Comment

Originally posted by TheProbeKid
                            Too many to list, but I'll take a whack at it.

MMIV - When everybody was getting thrown in the pool and we went into Jose's room to get him. Jose was giving Michele a massage and she was topless on the bed... Nobody moved for like 5 seconds ... "**** it! Get him anyway!"

A bunch of slow, out of shape people racing down the beach in ridiculous get-ups (David Coleman won). Then Mario's speech, "Mipoc, yourpoc, tupac, who gives a foc?"

Nobody but a couple of us "saw" it, but the Storage Room incident is probably the most ridiculous thing I ever did.

MX-6 Jon in the helmet at the NASCAR cafe.

John (Necromancer) trying to get on the treadmill while EXCEEDINGLY drunk and consequently falling and getting launched off the back of it.

MMV - Michele in the IMAX. Some know the story... some are deprived..

George (Mavz) dressed up as a fairy and the consequent shenanagins that took place in the hot tub in that room. One of my craziest memories.

MM8 - Busting out of the bathroom at 3 AM and humping the hell out of Hord on the bed.

MM9 - HowLeTT

Even THE HUGE BITCH couldn't escape the friendliness of Nymbus at MMX...
                            Steve-Paul_______________
                            YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
                            Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
                            Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

Working...
                            X