Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much likes.
    89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
    92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
    91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
    91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
    "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

• LC-1 is installed. There were some very strange settings on the analog outputs that I had to change. They had the voltage to AFR ratio completely bass ackwards. Wonder if thats why it was removed. Anyway, got those sorted out, wired in the LC's status LED into the center console between the left two gauges and hooked the outputs into the new Auber gauge as well as the MS. Auxillary fuse box successfully internally separated so that half of it is switched power from the ignition switch in preparation for a major re-wire when the dash comes out eventually. Boost gauge moved up to where the WB was so I have space in the pocket now. Debating on wiring in a stock equalizer again since I have 3. Im going to pull the cluster tonight or tomorrow so that I can put the Auber readout in the cluster where the high beam indicator is. Im also debating on putting a stock cluster in it...
      Jim K.
      :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• Too much debating. Just use a holesaw and put in aftermaeket gauges in the stock cluster lol

Comment

• Okay, chopped up a stock cluster this evening and this is the result. Depending on how I like it, I may stick with this and ditch all my white gauges and go with all black.
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0817122015.jpg
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...817122242a.jpg
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...817122248a.jpg
          Jim K.
          :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• I like the all black look. Have you tried to log it in MS yet?

Comment

• Just for a split second to make sure it was communicating, which it is. Haven't changed settings in TS for it to read correctly yet but thats easy. I also realized what I was doing wrong while trying to get the stock tach read. Should have it going this weekend as well.
              Jim K.

Comment

• Welp, hows it working? Even though I'll be by tonight to see for myself lol

Comment

• Not great. Extremely irritated. Im going for a long long ride.
                  Jim K.

Comment

• :/ uh oh. I'll call ya before I head over.

Comment

• So the source of my frustration for 2 days was...

a freaken quarter!
                      At some point someone lost a quarter in my back seat and it made its way down under the seat up against the wiring harness. Over the course of a couple years it wore through the tail light wiring in the harness and grounded itself against the body which made it start blowing fuses.
                      Jim K.

Comment

• wow.

Nice find!
                        MX-6 DE-T // Parting out...

Comment

• Damn! Lol at least its a simple fix!

Comment

• wow awesome that you found that!
                            1992 Mazda MX-3 GS - KLG4 Turbo

Scott

Comment

• Simple fix but $%#!@ that was aggravating to track down. Car is all back together now.

And now to move onto the next project. Just waiting on supplies to begin. Don't think I have seen anyone do this before to a Probe or 6.
                              Jim K.

Comment

• Green is stripped from my gauge cluster now. Need to find some theater gel pens now.

Also got awesomeness from Chris today. Dunno if Ill have enough time to install it this weekend though.
                                Jim K.

Comment

Working...
                                X