No announcement yet.

<(BOMZ Sale Feeler)> Strut Bars and Intakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to say that if you buy from Probe Garage you will NOT be disappointed. I've made a few purchases with them over the years and every one has turned out well, and I've always received QUALITY products and a good price!
    '09 Cobalt SS Pictures!

'95 Probe GT MTX Rio Red. Pictures! Sold 10-17-08

'93 Probe SE - Sold 12-22-04

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Koz. We're glad we could provide awesome customer service to you and hope to keep doing so in the fufture.

For those of you waiting for pics, the wait is almost up. Our supplier was waiting on a few stragglers to come in so he could freight us our order all at once. So sorry for the wait, they will be here today/tomorrow. I will put an intake on my car and take photos for you to see fitment and we will post pics of front and rear bars. Thanks for being patient everyone.

Originally posted by Koz View Post
      I just wanted to say that if you buy from Probe Garage you will NOT be disappointed. I've made a few purchases with them over the years and every one has turned out well, and I've always received QUALITY products and a good price!
      New Sales Rep!
      Email me for awesome deals.
      Shane
      shane@gummygrip.com
      AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

id deff be interested in the stb
        2012 Ford Focus Hatch
        Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
        16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

I'd be interested in a front and rear strut bars. I'm very new so will have to learn all this.
          REVOLUTION IS A BEAST THAT LIVES WITHIN OUR SOULS, A BEAST THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HUMAN LOVE, BORN FROM THE MOLDS OF TRUTH, REASON, AND JUSTICE. DEHUMANIZED INSTITUTIONS HOLD THE POWER TO DECEIVE THE BEAST, PLACEING IT IN A WORLD WHERE IT'S SENSES DO NOT FUNCTION. IT IS DELIBERATELY BLINDED AND DEAFENED BY A VEIL OF IGNORANCE. UNTIL IT FALLS INTO A DEEP SLUMBER. THIS IS AN ERA RULED BY CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, AND INJUSTINCE. IF THE BEAST IS NOT AWAKEND, THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY IS INEVITABLE.

Comment

id also be interested in all 3. so we are looking at what 177+Shipping?
            H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
            6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

will these clear a ze? and has any one test fitted these before?

Comment

^^^^ same question...
                93 PGT Kitted and all -sold,
                Current 93 PGT-ZE-T So far: 12" brakes, ZE, T3/T4 turbo, 2.5" exhaust , ACT 6-puck, MSD6AL+2step, Coilovers, 245/45/17x9 cobra r, 67mm TB, MS II, traction bars, meth inj. and more.
                1980 Corvette Vortec 350 and side pipes

OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE LOSING

Comment

i'm in on the rear and a intake
                  93gt 230k dd.
                  1993 probe gt
                  96 pgt 135k dd
                  http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by The Wraith View Post
                    id also be interested in all 3. so we are looking at what 177+Shipping?
                    $87 shipped to PA for both front and rear strut bars. Intakes wont be available till end of June.

Originally posted by clgoch187 View Post
                    will these clear a ze? and has any one test fitted these before?
                    Sorry, unsure if it will work and I don't have a ZE in mine to test fit it.

Now in stock!
                    Last edited by Gummy Grip; April 29, 2008, 05:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    New Sales Rep!
                    Shane
                    shane@gummygrip.com
                    AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

So am I to understand that these will fit an SE 2.0L? You got upper suspension stuff I'll be ordering within the week anyway...

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

ill take an intake when you have them
                        1993 Probe GT KLZE, KLZE EPROM, SSAC Headers and Downpipe, Custom CAI WITH IGT FOAM FILTER, Testpipe, Bosal Catback
                        Ractive Strut Tower Braces, NGK IV, PROBE ADDICTION WIRES, INTRAX SPRINGS, STAGE 2 CLUTCH, MX-3 Flywheel, Cosmo Short Throw Shifter,
                        MTX Swap, HEI MOD WITH MSD BLASTER 3 COIL, WALBRO 190 PUMP

Comment

Will this fit a 626 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jbasto View Post
                            Will this fit a 626 ?
                            Catalog doesn't say so, so I doubt it.
                            New Sales Rep!
                            Shane
                            shane@gummygrip.com
                            AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

If the front and rear strut bars fit my 93 2.o I will buy a set whats shipping to 61832

Edberg
                              1993 2.0 E-bay headers,CAI,Stock Gt Rims and bodywork being done.

Comment

Originally posted by Edberg View Post
                                If the front and rear strut bars fit my 93 2.o I will buy a set whats shipping to 61832

Edberg
                                yes, it will fit - $15 for shipping
                                New Sales Rep!
                                Shane
                                shane@gummygrip.com
                                AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

Working...
                                X