Synopsis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synopsis

Figured I'd post a synopsis of the weekend's events so that interested parties could see what went down for the first PPMI.

Thursday/Friday: out of towners fly in from all over; BBQ at our home Friday night. Probably the best time I have had in a very long time.

Saturday: few of us went to Target to buy some stuff, nothing much really. At night we went to 4th Ave. (bar district) and drank it up, then went to Denny's piss early and listened to Jon call up every chick in his phone and plant seeds.

Sunday: went to the Davis-Monthan AFB airshow and had a great time. Got to put Rayman in a bomb suit and watch him do push ups. Sunday night we went out to a Japanese steak house and had an excellent dinner.

Monday: out of towners leave and I cleaned the house.

Doesn't sound like much for those that wern't there but it was a great weekend. As I said months ago, this wasn't a car show or anything but rather a chance to chill with people without any distractions. To me, people are more important than cars.

Thank you for everyone that came out and had a good time. I had been looking forward to this for a very long time and am glad that this all turned out the way it did. I personally like the idea of an annual PPM being held at a rotating venue as we discussed during the meet and am looking forward to it next year.

Thanks again everyone for making this a great weekend!
    Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
    USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
    12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
    FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Thanks for everything, mang! Was great to hang at Casa de la Kovach with you, Becca, and the pooches. I only wish I could've stayed longer and stayed awake a bit later.
    Kirk
    PT member #5. Old skool.
    2002 Honda CBR600F4i, 2004 Mazda 3S, 2008 Corvette Z51 Coupe, 2012 Acura TSX SE 6sp

Comment

Mario / Becca.
      Thank you.
      Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for your hospitality for the weekend. That, and tolerating my obscene farts and snoring.

Thank you.
      Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

mario/becca.. thank u 2 for a great weekend.. thanks for hosting this event.. i had a fantastic time.. it was great to see you both again. probably the most fun i've had in a long time.
        Original Ricepoc member
        93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
        1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

Thanks soo very much to Mario and Becca for hosting this meet, and the great BBQ on Friday night (P.S. the chicken was really good). I really had a blast and throughly enjoyed myself!!! Also, thanks again to Roger and Amanda for you generous hospitality. Really looking forward to this next year where ever it may be...?!

Char
          MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
          That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

Wish I coulda made it

I'll be at Myrtle though
            MMIV, MMV, MMVI, MMVII, HH2k2, HH2k3, HH2k4, HH2k5, HH2k6, HH2k7, HH2k8

Comment

Hey guys.. As if you haven't heard it yet, thanks again... It was great to see you, and even better to be able to invade your life with our shenanigans...

I definitely have a couple of small plants growing from those seeds..

Although, being in Alaska for 2 weeks makes it tough for me to put anything solid down... Oh well...

Anyway, take care, thanks again, and was great seeing everyone.
              2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

thanks mario/becca....wonderful weekend, see u guys again soon
                NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

Mario/Becca/Piston/Boost,

Thank you so much for sharing your home with all of us. I can't thank you enough for having us out for the weekend, as I had an incredible time. It was also awesome hanging out with everyone. I am glad I made it out.
                  Hoser Dave: I like 'em hairless!

Comment

word... I didn't make it to most of the festivities, but the BBQ and Takamatsu were a blast... even Angela had a great time.
                    Chris Beittenmiller (just call me Bitey)

Member: MOPOC, AZPOC, ChrisPOC, BrokenPOC, RedPOC, TuPOC, etcPOC
                    1997 Rio Red GTS -- Tranny blew up... dead... RIP
                    Current cars: 2000 Civic EX... 2004 Chrysler Pacifica...

Comment

Mario, you and Rebecca are the best. I can not thank you enough for everything last weekend. Had a fantastic time. I miss everyone and can't wait for the next PPM!
                      ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                      '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                      '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                      '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                      NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X