help with my fs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with my fs

I'm Hoping to get my 94 2.0 running this weekend after 16 months, I've never had to mess with timing myself so I do not know what I'm doing. Is there anyone in the Cincinnati area that would be willing to help me out I'm located in Amelia 8 miles off of 275. If so what would you charge to help and teach me, it would be this weekend March 21st or 22nd.
    Thanks
    94 base model
    94 wild orchid edition GT

Originally posted by ynot94se View Post
    I'm Hoping to get my 94 2.0 running this weekend after 16 months, I've never had to mess with timing myself so I do not know what I'm doing. Is there anyone in the Cincinnati area that would be willing to help me out I'm located in Amelia 8 miles off of 275. If so what would you charge to help and teach me, it would be this weekend March 21st or 22nd.
    Thanks
    Maroon probe? Think I've seen you on 125. I live off merwin 10 mile. Unfortunately I can't help right now, wife is due anytime with our second kid.
    NoclssGT.com
    PhotoPOC
    DaddyPOC
    1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

@Noclss2000 Sorry for no reply, got caught up with work, but no I've got the wild orchid edition in whispering trees, and a blue base sitting off mt holly road
      94 base model
      94 wild orchid edition GT

Comment

Working...
      X