No announcement yet.

PMO 1st gen products (part II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in for the strut bar, how do i go about giving you a deposit???
    2004 Subaru WRX
    476whp 453tq @ 22psi 93pump w/meth

Comment

Damn, so any idea as to how long the development aspect of these might take?
      I'd be all over everything but I'm trying to save up to get the aas body kit slapped on.
      If it's going to take a while I might just jump on the traction bars as well so I've got more time to save up for the body kit to be installed and painted.
      Ford Probe GT'91:

K&N, UDP, Fidanza Flywheel, Race Concepts cross drilled/slotted F&R rotors, Goodridge SS lines, AutoMeter Gauges, Lo-Tek A-pillar pod, H4 conversion, 35F%20%R tinted, Andys Auto Sport Intimidator 2 Body Kit

Comment

ok i will be the great one and fall down to the mercy of.. ehh never mind.

actually im interested in what the fstb will be like, but i have no way to pay you. (i.e. i have no paypal account, and im only 17. so what about money order.?)
        EDIT: that means i want to buy the fstb. lol

Comment

I was also wondering when we need to do the deposit. Where we need to send it. As well as how long is the turn around as far as end product being delivered.

Thanx

Comment

i want a fstb, but just want to know when the deposit is due. so, as soon as you answer that, put me on the list. i cant afford the traction bars right now, but will later.

Comment

I wanted to give it until the 1st of the month in order to give everyone a chance to prepare. We need to do the same on our end. We our really looking forward to this and really appreciate your support.

Comment

1st of sept! iM IN!! put me on for front strut bar. haha later in sept i can buy the traction bars.

Comment

Tubular LCA's.... that makes me all tingly inside... If you start a thread for those, I would be in for it... Sorry to clutter your thread, but one more question... how much would a multibar, subaru style FSTB cost if you were to attempt one?
                  -Neil-
                  House, Dog, Car and Job...

Comment

Come on lets get all the people we need now so they can start making the prototype and we can have this stuff sooner than later..........

purdy please with sugar on top......

Comment

i just noticed that you offer a military discount!
                      Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Track Devil - May the boost be with you!
                      Generally disrespectfull of other enthusiasts!
                      Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

Tubular LCA's....
                        I second that!

EDIT where are the people that wanted traction bars
                        Last edited by slackermx6; August 12, 2004, 09:59 AM.
                        Slacker Motorsports

Comment

can you pm everyone on the list with the info that is needed about where to send money for the strut bar when the time comes?

paypal account and maybe another address would be best since maybe not all have paypal and have to send money order
                          i have an mx6.

Comment

We still need 5 more for the traction bars.

Comment

I'd like to say sorry for you adding my name to this list. I lost my job yesterday, and have spent all day today trying to find a new one. I have just enough money to pay for rent, and I do not know when I'll be able to afford the FSTB. Sorry again for causing any problems. It was never my intention

Comment

I may regret this, but Visa won't....

Put me down...

FOR THE TRACTION BARS.

Goddamn ATX jumps all over the place..... How do these bad boys mount?
                                Never on PT.
                                '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

Working...
                                X