Club info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club info.

to be an official "member" do I need a sticker?

i know meets dont happen often, thats ok with me, but i would just like to be considerd an offical member?
    my signature was removed for violating board policy

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i gues ill just be my own BISPOC

__________________________________________________ __________

Comment

I really dont see anyone post here as often as some do in other POCs. I dont quite get into that stuff anymore either but it doesnt hurt to try to make a few friends.

"I am guided by a force much greater than luck" - Lucas from Empire Records

Comment

Merry Christmas, and welcome to ND!!

I'm in Fargo, ND which is about 3 hours east. I'm usually pretty busy with work and family stuff, but in the summer it's a steady diet of racing. We have a race track just 6 miles outside of town. You'll have to hook up with probethis and the other guys and come on down!! j/k.

-Matt
        8.13@170mph BWS480 at 38psi Nitrous to spool only!
        Best 60ft 1.17 1100whp Best mph in 1/4 170mph
        1st RWD 2jz Powered Probe - FOYOTA POWER!!
        11.25@129mph Fastest Street legal FWD Probe 2004

Comment

Even though i see more probes driving around now that it's winter, not alot goes on around here haha. I'm usually up for get-togethers and the like. let me know in advance, and if it works i'm there.
          Black 99 F150 Lightning with a 2.3L Kenne Bell and extras 465whp/ 593ft/lbs 12.786@104.495
          Black 91pgt 12.02@108mph, 12.04@115mph 12.06@119mph 350.6hp 425.6ft/lbs Best 1/8th 7.81@94.79mph

Comment

Most of the "NDPOC" revolves around the occational get togethers in Fargo to watch Matt (Fallguy) obliterate about every track record set by a probe and the occational party in Bis or Fargo. Mainly a summer time thing, once or twice a year kinda thing. Anyhow I usually try to post when I "try" to get something going. Still looking for the next "victim" of a KL to play with. Broke the frame on the MX so time to start hunting again
            NDPOC President
            2010 Dodge Journey (Da wifes), 2006 Cadillac STS-4 (the daily driver), 2008 Yamaha Raider (1.8 liters of fun), 2002 Chevy 2500 4x4 (the pull the other cars car), 1976 Corvette Stingray L-48

Comment

Originally posted by Backinblack
              Still looking for the next "victim" of a KL to play with.

i dont think i get the "victim" part

Comment

It's a long story, I have a habit of customizing my probes/6's to the point of insanity, hence the "victum" part.
                NDPOC President
                2010 Dodge Journey (Da wifes), 2006 Cadillac STS-4 (the daily driver), 2008 Yamaha Raider (1.8 liters of fun), 2002 Chevy 2500 4x4 (the pull the other cars car), 1976 Corvette Stingray L-48

Comment

Working...
                X