Best. Waiter. Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best. Waiter. Ever.

This post is my personal shoutout to Curt the waiter at the Key West for being so goddamn awesome. The scenario went as follows...

Jordan and Lauren have roughly 1/2 of their pitcher of delicious Long Island Iced Tea left.

Curt: You guys wanna finish that off so I can get you a new one?

Somebody: CHUG!

Jordan and Lauren begin drinking frantically. There's more in there than should probably have been chugged so it took a little longer and we took a break or two...

Impatient Curt: C'mon. My grandma drinks faster than that! (Followed by various other challenges to our drinking prowess).

Jordan finally finishes and pops up for air...

Jordan: Hey... ****** you.

(momentary silence)

Curt: ****** you, buddy!

(another momentary silence)

Everybody: OOOOHHH! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Flabbergasted Jordan: That was AWESOME! I work in retail and you have no idea how many customers I've wanted to say that to. You're my flippin hero!

After his shift Curt joined us over at Fat Tuesday. I offered to buy him a drink and told him to order whatever he wanted. What did he get? 190... large... with an extra shot. Cheers.

So here's to Curt, quite possibly the coolest guy ever to grace Myrtle Beach with his (year-round) presence.

****** you, buddy.
    Last edited by TheProbeKid; November 15, 2007, 12:29 PM.

That is an awesome story, three cheers for Curt! :
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Awwww, you two are so cute together.
      Stephen Wilds #303
      PhotoPOC
      BMW 328i
      BMW Z4

Comment

Our waiter was amazing as well. I think it was probably the best service we've ever had at KWG!
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
        2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
        1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
        1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
        MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

I had pretty much the shittiest waiters/waitresses all weekend. I'm glad someone enjoyed theirs.
          Eaton? - Sniper Tuning? - Mazdaspeed Acc. - Injen - CP-E - Greddy - ProSport - Corksport - Falken - Voodoo - MTX Audio - Medieval Motorsports - Heronew

Comment

That dude was hands down the best ever! As were stumbling to find a place to sit, he found us and took us to a table. Jose's girl Shelly forgot her ID. Curt said that the state SC said that he had to card anyone who he felt was younger than a certain age but that they didn't say anything about the ID having to be that of the one that handed to him. Jose handed his ID to Shelly and she handed to Curt. He looked at Jose's ID and said, "thank you. What would you like to drink." Flipp'n Awesome! Our waitress at Planet was pretty damn good to us even though our table was the cause of the "no outside alcohol speech".
            Last edited by m.c.K-dogg; November 15, 2007, 05:04 PM.
            Matt Knudsen
            2010 Colorado 5.3L V8
            2009 Yamaha R6r

Comment

We had the waitress with the sexy eastern European accent at KWG.

Comment

Originally posted by m.c.K-dogg
                Our waitress at Planet was pretty damn good to us even though our table was the cause of the "no outside alcohol speech".
                Funny thing is after the "no outside alcohol speech" Jordan comes over to us 15-20 min later and says..."I totally didn't realize I was talking about you guys"
                Pat's Girl
                1997 PGT

Comment

one of the waitresses, her nickname was P-NUS, first initial and 1st syllable of last, and she told us her mom's A-NUS....
                  NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

Our waitress was smoking hot!!! and she was from new york even better. lol
                    93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
                    89 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaPocBmr
                      Funny thing is after the "no outside alcohol speech" Jordan comes over to us 15-20 min later and says..."I totally didn't realize I was talking about you guys"
                      He was back talking to us and we told him who handed us the shooters.....and he then said...oh shit...I have to go apologize to someone.....
                      '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                      '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                      '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Hilarious!
                        Pat's Girl
                        1997 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by Rayman
                          one of the waitresses, her nickname was P-NUS, first initial and 1st syllable of last, and she told us her mom's A-NUS....
                          I didn't notice that. Were they all like that? Would have to think that C-MEN would have to be a fairly common one. What a horrible nickname.

Comment

I geuss that is what you get for an extra 20 You guys suck as much as our waitress
                            GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
                            My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
                            "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

To add to jordans waiter episode, the exact term that was used before jordan told the waiter "**** you"

Curt "you drink like a mother!"

Enter jordans comment "**** you"

And the most greatest come back ever while at dinner!!
                              Curt "**** you buddy!!"

Yeah him taking my ID to serve shelley absolutly amazing!!! Definitley a master card commercial.

And planet hollywood, damn man, me and shaun were just passing out some cheer!
                              8 is the magic number.

Comment

Working...
                              X