No announcement yet.

We need a meet Nc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree I don't have a great story about the IT field in fact its been treating me like shit.
    I personally believe that's its because I was military and I tell people how it is when it comes to computers and I don't baby them so maybe that's why I don't last long with these contracts IDK but this is starting to look like I wasted my time going to school for computers I learned all this on my own as a hobby and only went to school to see if there was anything that I didn't already know and trust me it wasn't very much that I didn't already know. maybe I should go to school again and maybe go for engines as well.

Comment

Maybe start building your own cars like straight custom program the computers aswell urself that'd be great

Comment

Originally posted by black93se View Post
        Maybe start building your own cars like straight custom program the computers aswell urself that'd be great
        i took 3 tests today back to back about computer IT and I scored roughly 10% higher than the global average so I might have a good gig coming next month

Comment

Everyone, bring your lawn ornaments (probes and mx6s) out to dank fest in winston this weekend and hang out. Frank and I will be there. Anyone else?

Comment

So Im having an issue and I dont know what is causing it when I replaced the engine in the probe my oil pressure gauge goes up all the was to its max passed the max normal range and either I didnt hook up the wire to the correct connector or the gauge needs to be replaced. if anyone has an 89 probe with a 2.2 ltr 4 banger and u know where the oil sensor is located and if there is a wire that connects to it please post some pix of where it is and what it looks like and where the electronic connection looks like and where it needs to be connected because the motor that I put in the car came from a Mazda and the wire harness that I got with the engine did not come with a few of the harness connectors that plug in to some of the connector ports on the engine.

Comment

You'd have more help posting these kinds of questions in the general help for the first gens.

Comment

oh thanks

Comment

if anyone has a Mazda 626 or MX6 can U please tell me or take pix of how the oil pressure sending unit is wired up please with as much detail as possible because I swapped out the siezed up engine from my probe and found the same engine online from a mazda, everything works great on the car but my oil pressure gauge and I bought a brand new sending unit and removed the old and installed the new but the oil pressure gauge keeps maxing out and it does it even when the key is turned to the ON possition with out starting the car, the car runs awesome but I just cant get myself to drive the car with out having the peace of mind that I'm getting proper oil pressure. or a video explaining where the wires or and where they go because ATM I had the oil pressure gauge wire hooked up but the wire its self is odd because it has 2 different spade connectors on it connected through the same wire like a daisy chain, wire comes from wire harness to spade connector then another wire comes out the back of the 1st connector where the original wire went in and the wire coming out goes in to a 2nd connector that is black and the 1st connector is like a plain plastic with no color added to it and no matter how I hook it up the gauge always maxes out please help me I really dont want to have to buy a universal oil pressure kit and have to install it in the car.

Comment

count me in
                    95' pgt stock, black with sunrooof.

Comment

Originally posted by probe,man View Post
                      count me in
                      are u having the same problem?

Comment

holy crap I just had an epiphany I just realized that my probe's oil pressure gauge in analog and the oil pressure sending unit on the new mazda engine I installed in the probe works with a digital OPSU meaning that the digital one is for a dummy light and with my exp in computers I know that digital means 1 or 0 yes no, on or off no middle ground. Where as the analog has on and off and all the middle ground in between so what I need is to buy some brass reducers to take the OPSU that was on the original engine that came with the probe but the diameter of the OPSU is way bigger than the mazda version of the OPSU so I just need to make an adapter to fit the smaller hole that is on the mazda engine and that the bigger OPSU can screw in to the other end of it. I cant believe that I didnt think of this earlier today I could have saved some money lol but I'm almost there folks to getting this car in tip top shape and when its done OMG I'm gonna be ridding fine! wish me luck!!

Comment

Working...
                        X