Clear All

Ya he txt me back so ill keep u updated
    1994 FORD PROBE GTZE
    STRAIGHT NECK ZE
    M2 PERFORMANCE HEADERS
    MAGNA FLOW 2.5IN EXHAUST
    KING6FAB POLY MOTOR MOUNTS

Comment

you can run 7 psi stock and internals should be able to handle it. My friend ran his on 7 for years. He didn't blow up his motor until he boosted to like 20 on ebay turbo, and even that lasted for like 20,000 plus miles lol.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find the avc boostwerx turbo Kit new
        1994 FORD PROBE GTZE
        STRAIGHT NECK ZE
        M2 PERFORMANCE HEADERS
        MAGNA FLOW 2.5IN EXHAUST

Comment

Originally posted by fordmandude18 View Post
          Does anyone know where I can find the avc boostwerx turbo Kit new
          Not the original, only the chinese copied version's are available new now. The original maker stopped making them (he only made a few)

I have a brand new set (from the first batch), but its not for sale. Because it will be going on my car soon.
          '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
          '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyProbe View Post
            you can run 7 psi stock and internals should be able to handle it. My friend ran his on 7 for years. He didn't blow up his motor until he boosted to like 20 on ebay turbo, and even that lasted for like 20,000 plus miles lol.

Vids or it didn't happen.

OP, you are 1000000000x better off going with a used kit that someone has already fit to their car.

Or buy the "new" ebay kit and realize most of it won't work, or fit, after you buy it. And no an ebay kit will absolutely not be good for a DD. In fact unless you are incredibly mechanically inclined, and have a ton of extra parts (eg Trannies) you will not want to daily your turboed probe.
            1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

I only love like 2 miles from my work that should be hard on my car being turboed. If I go places with my family we tale the wife's Hyundai Elantra. I have an extra trans and klde waiting to be put in if something goes wrong.
              1994 FORD PROBE GTZE
              STRAIGHT NECK ZE
              M2 PERFORMANCE HEADERS
              MAGNA FLOW 2.5IN EXHAUST

Comment

Ok I'm pushed to think about what would be a better choice for me. I havr 1500 for a complete turbo setup. Or I have 2000 for a 96 Mitsubishi 3000gt vr4 twin turbo. I know everyone in here is gonna say probe because were probe owners. But honestly if I went boosted it would be a max of 8 pounds on a klze I have a klde curve neck if something was T happen. Ot I can get the 3000 with 74*** miles
                1994 FORD PROBE GTZE
                STRAIGHT NECK ZE
                M2 PERFORMANCE HEADERS
                MAGNA FLOW 2.5IN EXHAUST

Comment

Should have bought that kit from 93silvergt. I am glad I did.
                  I think it's an obsession!
                  http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/911982_1

Comment

3000 gts come with small twins and are a pain to work on

Comment

I tried to I told him I would pick it up myself and still pay him hid shipping price but hd eouldn txt me back

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

And yeah they come with small twins but I can always.get.bigger they run 12 pounds of boost
                      1994 FORD PROBE GTZE
                      STRAIGHT NECK ZE
                      M2 PERFORMANCE HEADERS
                      MAGNA FLOW 2.5IN EXHAUST

Comment

I would buy the 3000 GT since I doubt you will ever have a running / driving turbo PGT any time soon. LOL
                        1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

Bigger means bigger everything when I think of boost. Turboing a probe should have more fuel, better clutch, and most importantly, be reliable and not have any issues. I am currently running through my whole, any little leak, squeak or creak is being addressed. Then fuel pump, clutch and par gear (drool). Last thing to happen is the actual turbo and ms. But of course I bought those first. So I have a nice paper weight for a while.
                          I think it's an obsession!
                          http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/911982_1

Comment

I have 2 buddies I work with that will be helping with the swap. They are reliable help when I comes to turbos. I've decided the probe world is for me. Now just for the parts.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

I'll be doing the fuel, and clutch first. Pretty much anything I can put on the car and it still be drivable is what I'm gonna do. Then about mid way through spring ill be taking a weeks vacation for the turbo install.
                            1994 FORD PROBE GTZE
                            STRAIGHT NECK ZE
                            M2 PERFORMANCE HEADERS
                            MAGNA FLOW 2.5IN EXHAUST

Comment

Working...
                            X