Altima Endlinks $16.17 each.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered a set

Kickass, thanks... Ive been needing these for a while!
    MMIV, MMV, MMVI, MMVII, HH2k2, HH2k3, HH2k4, HH2k5, HH2k6, HH2k7, HH2k8

Comment

Re: Re: Endlinks

Originally posted by ProbeGT96
      I just ordered these, so we need M10x1.25 lock nuts? How many?
      8 (2 for each endlink). I used nylon insert nuts and lock washers so I don't have to worry about the suspension vibrating them off. I also put some lithium grease on all of the contact points in case I ever need to take them off again (maybe to put on an upgraded swaybar ). I had to cut all but a few of the bolts with a dremel while taking them off. I couldn't break them off because of the allen bolt design. If you take the time a actually spent doing the task at hand I would have been done in less that 1.5 hours. It took me around 3 hours total due to stubborn bolts.
      <Insert signature here>
      Signature awaiting project completion

Comment

I'm planning on getting two of these at the dealership here soon. But which Altima is this for. 1995 XE, GXE, SE, GLE??? or is that all the same thing. THanks

DPGT
        93 GT MTX Black
        Cardomain page
        pic 1
        pic 2
        01 BMW 740il black/black

Comment

What is an endlink?

Comment

http://pt.zkiller.de/uploads/Fep145.jpg

Picture shows illustration of rear suspension parts for SE or GT 93-97. End-links is #13

Personally, these illustrations are the shit..!

DPGT
            93 GT MTX Black
            Cardomain page
            pic 1
            pic 2
            01 BMW 740il black/black

Comment

6 7 8 9 make sense.

Comment

What is the gains and difference bettween the stock probe and altimas endlinks
                Oh well, go fast, turn left and stop at the winners circle.

Comment

Originally posted by hornet
                  What is the gains and difference bettween the stock probe and altimas endlinks
                  I think the only gain that the Nissan endlinks will give you is one less PITA while doing your install. They have a jam nut built into the bolts instead of a socket head cut into the middle. This makes them much easier to torque during install and remove if you ever need to; maybe to install a 17.5mm PT swaybar .
                  <Insert signature here>
                  Signature awaiting project completion

Comment

what would happenif you use a all thread bolt w/ the bushings but no spacer? will that act as a stiffer bar? I run circle track and my car is just tooooo tight even w/ the gt bar, just trying to get some Ideas.

Comment

I picked them up at a Nissan dealership up here a few weeks ago. They went for $30CDN/side... incl 4 nuts too.
                      1996 Rio Red MTX Probe GT: Original Owner/GunMetal Grey PowderCoated Swirlies/NGK plugs/Hotshot CAI/Hotshot Headers/Borla Cat-Back with test-pipe/CM Stage II-R/Lightweight FlyWheel/KVR rotors/Greenstuff pads/SS brake lines/Royal Purple Fluids/Eibach springs/Monroe ST struts/Addco rear anti-sway bar with EnergySuspension bushings/Full tints/PIAA fogs

Comment

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

I've finally gotten my rear around to installing the "Hans autograph model antisway bar" and just clicked "send" right before I went to this post! I ended up paying $45 bucks for the links and nuts BUT at least I didn't pay $100+ through Ford! Thanks again Probetalk.com!

BTW- when the lady verified my info, she asked "and you have a 1995 Altima?" I said, "Yeah, sure."!!
                        1996 Rio Red GT
                        2005 SAAB 9-5

Comment

do this work on a 89 gl? I just got them and cant figure out how to put them on since they are different, I think I just f up and threw away 40 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by hornet
                            do this work on a 89 gl? I just got them and cant figure out how to put them on since they are different, I think I just f up and threw away 40 bucks.
                            No.

1st Gen cars use entirely different end links. Go to your local auto parts store and buy some Energy Suspension or Addco replacement end links with urethane bushings.
                            Greg Martin
                            2009 BMW 328i
                            2017 BMW X3
                            1990 Probe LX

Comment

Anybody want to buy mine for $30 bucks plus shipping? I cant use them, for some reason I thought I read this on the firs gen section.

Comment

While speaking to someone in Nissan parts, I found out an interesting thing. He told me that there are 3 different endlinks produced by different manufacturing industries for the '95 Altima and hence VIN numbers were important. So just buying whatever '95 endlinks will not work on our cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X