a few updates and still going!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got mine from Sean and it was off of like a 98 i thought
    1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
    Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

• Well maybe the bracket is the same for the millenias. But only the 95 and 96 got the 110A alternators.
      *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

• Got the tubular lca's from king6 installed today! Everything fits great and was overall a pretty easy job. To bad i can't flip over the car everytime because i love the bottom of my probe!
        Driver side:

Passenger side:

And some pic's of how the car sits now

Last edited by richard NL; August 17, 2017, 11:54 AM.
        *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

• Been busy with my 2-DIN installation latly.. Was alot more work then i thought.. but i am happy with the (amost) end result.

Laminating carbon fibre fabric state:

multiple layers of epoxy resin:

And a bad phone quality video of my whole interior with the ice:
          https://www.facebook.com/Richard0Poe...5380728159652/
          Atm i am busy with the last interior parts to laminate them in carbon fiber.
          Armrest, mid console and the dash console.
          Last edited by richard NL; August 17, 2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• A little update on my carbon console parts:

Also started on laminating my roof plus mirrors, and redo my cf ss hood because it was faded and cracked and redo my cf hatch beacuse it's wingless now and it has the holes from the old wing...

And first layer of epoxy resin is on:

Last to do is the centre console, only needs a clear coat.
            Last edited by richard NL; August 17, 2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• good work
              Last edited by P1P; August 17, 2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• It is real carbon yes.. I never seen a carbon wrap that looks that real..
                It's all laminated with carbon fiber and epoxy layers.

I posted some progress in this topic, but that stupid photobucket ****ed up my whole album so i deleded it.
                Now i am busy on updating this thread to put the pictures back again trough link's from my Facebook album.

Comment

• There, i updated my whole thread so every picture is back in there
                  Also added some more pictures in the last two photo posts, saw i havent putted those in here yet

Comment

Working...
                  X