No announcement yet.

"NEW" MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike - i still hav'nt recieved a reply form the PM i sent you???....can you let me know asap please, need to know whether you can help me out or not.....thanks

Comment

yeah reply to me also I want this kit now how old is this thread???
      my car got ****ed

Comment

Are the prices up yet?
        farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
        | MySpace

Comment

porices palease
          my car got ****ed

Comment

its been 4 days now...also this post goes back to July and yet no prices....gotta say i expected a better response than this....i will have to go elsewhere soon, because if you dont reply to a PM then what's the delivery service like?..i feel quite disapointed after all the rave reviews MBX gets....
            Last edited by cadvis3d; October 17, 2004, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Although Mike runs a business he also has a car that he is trying to put back together and he has a wife and house he has to tend to as well. So my advice is to be patient as the product is worth waiting for. I had to meet up with Mike to get the fittings that I needed to convert and make my own dual feed kit of my own and I still don't know the prices on the fittings I need and have to pay for once he gets the price list done. Just remeber custom parts and new products take time and patients is a virtue... I'm sure he will get on it when he has the time.

Robert

Originally posted by cadvis3d
              its been 4 days now...also this post goes back to July and yet no prices....gotta say i expected a better response than this....i will have to go elsewhere soon, because if you dont reply to a PM then what's the delivery service like?..i feel quite disapointed after all the rave reviews MBX gets....
              ///M-POC
              SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
              MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
              MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

i understand that Robert and i appricate that he has other responsibilities, but he was on here the other day and he could have just sent me a quick reply to let me know if he could help me out or not.....thats all i'm asking for... ....also this post is 3 months old....! lol

Comment

IMO I think the reason the post is 3 months old because it started out as a feeler of who would be interested in this product or market the product. By the time he was finished putting the kit together people would want and need the kit.

I will try and talk to Mike today and see if he can throw some prices up for everyone and make this availbe to everyone.

Robert
                  ///M-POC
                  SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                  MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                  MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

cool...thanks Robert...

Comment

count me in for one...

~chris
                      Chris R. - 93PGT-ZE ..... 04 Buell Firebolt (jardine exhaust) .... 95 Jeep (4" lift and 32's).....2010 Harley Davidson Iron

The ZE ....Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3

Comment

MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits are Now Available!!!!! http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701126994

Comment

Working...
                        X