Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by photoguy
    That's classic...lol...

Reminds me of my younger cousin falling asleep in weird places.
    I've always had the habit of sleeping in weird places...I ve slept in my garage numerous times, fell asleep in my driveway under my Toyota once, passed out on my porch, passed out in my kitchen, passed out on my picnic table...the list goes on and on
    SHIFT_RB26DETT

1992 Nissan 240sx coupe. RB26DET swap. Gutted. S13 conversion.

Don't ask how it runs or how fast it is, because I'm prolly about $7-10k away from knowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboSE
      I've always had the habit of sleeping in weird places...I ve slept in my garage numerous times, fell asleep in my driveway under my Toyota once, passed out on my porch, passed out in my kitchen, passed out on my picnic table...the list goes on and on
      It's because your always working Mr Swayze. Your going to go crazy with though's 12 days off. Hell come down here and help me. There are plenty of wierd place in the shop to fall a sleep. You'll be right at home.

Comment

I've seen all those places mention and I'd sleep in them too. Your place is very comfortable. Wish i could have stayed for that beer.
        GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
        My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
        "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

• hmm... I have two weeks off at christmas!! Oh yeah... I have our own car to work on.
          Ken Allwine
          "Jensen Probe" is gone...

Just a few part left to get out of the garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by neonman
            It's because your always working Mr Swayze. Your going to go crazy with though's 12 days off. Hell come down here and help me. There are plenty of wierd place in the shop to fall a sleep. You'll be right at home.

Hmmmm...never slept in the work place of a fabricating genius, might just have to visit...

Originally posted by ceyjay26
            I've seen all those places mention and I'd sleep in them too. Your place is very comfortable. Wish i could have stayed for that beer.
            I always have beer in the fridge, and somewhere to crash out...stop up anytime bro...
            SHIFT_RB26DETT

1992 Nissan 240sx coupe. RB26DET swap. Gutted. S13 conversion.

Don't ask how it runs or how fast it is, because I'm prolly about $7-10k away from knowing.

Comment

I always have beer in the fridge, and somewhere to crash out...stop up anytime bro...
              Next time I'm up that way I'll Holla
              GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
              My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
              "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

• We had a couple of visitors all the way from Hawaii.

Matt (im2gq4u) and his new bride. We had a good time. It's always nice to see the face behind the screename. Good luck guy's and don't do anything on your honeymoon that the ole' man wouldn't do.

Comment

• Damn all the way from Hawaii?! Crazy bastards....

Hey Todd, if Ty comes down there anytime soon I am going to try to come down there with him to check out the shop and steal some parts
                  "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
                  "The difficulty with this conversation is that it's very different from most of the ones I've had of late. Which, as I explained, have mostly been with trees."

Comment

• Originally posted by Casper&CP
                    Damn all the way from Hawaii?! Crazy bastards....

Hey Todd, if Ty comes down there anytime soon I am going to try to come down there with him to check out the shop and steal some parts
                    Sure man, come on down.

Comment

• you knwo Ill be down in a week or 2.. hey todd whats that other car in the back grond..? oh yeh you at the shop brotha.. lata Chris
                      Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Working...
                      X