TXPOC (DFW?) Caravan to MAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXPOC (DFW?) Caravan to MAS

Ok thus far we have more than a few TX peeps heading to MAS this year. 5 from DFW alone!

So let me tell you when i'll be leaving and what the plan is, and you guys can roll up with me or form your own caravan. I have to be there a bit early due to the fact i have to get things setup race wise.

But anyway I plan to leave Thursday evening "ish" like we did last year. and leave Sunday morning to be sure to be back in time for Ryan to catch his flight home. (like we did last year) All in all it worked out pretty well.

So, from TX thus far we have:

Josh, Eric (houston)

Lance, Chase, Glance, Ced and myself from DFW.

So if you guys want to go up with me plz let me know.

Also if anyone needs to hand me money for MAS (i can take checks or whatever) to not have to deal with paypal, i can meet you any day of the week in the evenings.

Brad Zimmerman
    '06 Kia Spectra5
    '06 Kia Sportage EX (omg a family car)
    Originally posted by Fiveliter302
    I was going to be a dick and point out that Brad has 9 lines in his sig, but I won't
    Creator of such websites as Probetalk.com and ... ok yea thats it.

The Shelby gets like 17-20mpg....we gonna be able to stop alot for gas.....oh I forgot,you've gotta pony Guess that answers my question

~G~
    Sold the probe over 10 years ago. Got married, and now I rock a prius.

Comment

I think me and my girlfriend are going to try and go. Just for the party though. No cash for racing:sad:
      96PGT-Killed in Action
      02-ZX3

Comment

What time you plan on leaving thrusday?

~G~

Comment

I think the same plan as last year follows for this year?

Meet at Hooters around 4-5ish, giving the Austin/Houston guys plenty enough time to meet up w/ us, then head out from there.

Comment

I dont think there are any Austin guys coming, and hte H-town guys i dont think are meeting up with us.

So if at all possible i'd like to roll out earlier, but i know you ppl have to work, so just post up when you can leave, and then we'll decide.
            Brad Zimmerman
            '06 Kia Spectra5
            I was going to be a dick and point out that Brad has 9 lines in his sig, but I won't

Comment

Im not sure if me and Eric are going now.

Eric is really iffy about taking his new car on the track plus he's not too keen on puttin 1000 miles on it since he's in a lease.

Me on the other hand have absolutely no money! I ran into sever financial trouble last weekend and will probably still be reeling from it until June.

I will let you all know.

If I don't go I will just donate my entry fee. (As if I had a choice)
              Middle America Showdown II
              ........It's Coming!!!

......Will you be there!

......Register Now!

Comment

Only reason i dont hate you is b/c you already paid

Brad Zimmerman
                '06 Kia Spectra5

Comment

dude.. you both have to go.. your not allowed to miss this ..

Eric at least if you take the new car on the track you won't have to worry about changing the brakes halfway thru the day

and yep.. all of us seem to be having money problems this year. i've been borrowing like crazy to make sure i'm there.. it's going to hurt my bank acccount well in to summer.. but it's worth it..
                  Original Ricepoc member
                  93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
                  1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

Well I had an inciedent last weekend that drained my checking and savings and threw me almost $300 overdrawn. Plus I have a car payment due and insurance. I am already borrowing like mad to keep up but as soon as I do catch up I will have to pay all these people back. And MAS is right around the corner. I'm not even sure if I will be caught up by then.

Anyway I am going to try my hardest but I seriously doubt I will be racing. My tires are SHOT from my bad camber. I was planning on buying two new tires for MAS but now... Theres just no way.
                    Middle America Showdown II
                    ........It's Coming!!!

......Will you be there!

......Register Now!

Comment

I get off at 7:30 that Thursday. Is that gonna be a problem?

~G~

Comment

So am I the only from Austin going to MAS? what happend to Manny?

Jimmi
                        White '93 ZE

Comment

You goin jimmi?
                          Brad Zimmerman
                          '06 Kia Spectra5

Comment

I'm going, but I can't race this year, just got done putting in a ze. So my funds have been cut. I still plan on heading up there though.

Jimmi
                            White '93 ZE

Comment

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X