Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pmo

Originally posted by Wampus
    Well i promise ill send the extra 150 bucks out someday, for that traction bar i just can't seem to save money with all this crap happening at once.... i apologise this friday a money order will be in the mail
    No worries Chris Like Misty said your in our hearts and prayers

I've got a set with your name on it

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
      I'm not going anywhere I own a Probe
      Hell yeah, you better not you baldy ;p! I hope you had a great time having your own company for the time it lasted
      Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
      C619

Comment

Originally posted by chris619
        Hell yeah, you better not you baldy ;p! I hope you had a great time having your own company for the time it lasted
        Who you calling Baldy

I still have a neon company

Comment

Haters are everywhere. Just ignore them.
          2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
          2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

i'm sure it's not because of the haters, if his age in his profile is correct, he should be able to handle it. i guess we'll never know why he's closing, cuz he's ignored everyone's question when they asked why.

woah, i just realized that they are closing on my birthday also.
            1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
            2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
            2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

people close shop for a variety of reasons, usually personal or financial ------ In other words, reasons that most business owners wouldn't announce to complete strangers

good luck with whatever's next

Comment

Originally posted by spada
                woah, i just realized that they are closing on my birthday also.
                Hey, me too.

Sad news
                94 Silver GT MTX
                03 YZ 250 - 2 stroke fun
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/boomerpgt
                Technology Source Forums

Comment

We are going to try to explain this without upsetting anyone.
                  The #1 reason we have made this decision is family time. We think this should show a little what we're talking about. http://pages.ivillage.com/mrsbrat26tn//index.html

#2 Reason, We own a wholesale neon business with several employees that we worry about, as far as making sure that their families are secure and have what they need. This alone is a very major part in my life and will continue being. This also provides for my family.

#3 Reason, We started this soley to offer an aftermarket preformance product, for the Ford Probe. We have worked extremely hard and spent numerous hours developing these products. Then when we unveil products, the PT drama begins. By all means, we are not pointing fingers or mentioning any names, but it does get extremely out of hand. And I'm sure that you guys know by now, that I am one to speak my mind. We have very dedicated customers and supporters out there and we thank you for everything. Then, there are members that seem to have only negative things to say.

#4 Reason, This reason is a complicated situation. The admin. was very hard on me when I first became a member and started posting pictures of my custom fabrication. Since then, I have played by the rules and have paid my monthly dues. This is where the complication begins. There are other members on the board doing custom fabrication. I have nothing against the custom fabricator. I only have admiration and respect. But this is business. So in turn, they should be forced to abide by the rules. No exceptions.

#5 Reason, The bulk buy section. It says in the rules that these are supposed to be open for 30 days only. This is not inforced. As everyone can see by doing a search. Also, when somebody posts that they are in, I take that reply to the bank. And do everything in my power to make sure that I hold up my end of the bargain. By all means, being a family man, I do understand that things come up. That's why I always send an email asking members if they are still in; a week or so before the bulk buy ends.

Just to let everyone know, the old neonman will continue being active on the board as a regular member only. I will not be disucssing business related information period. I have not posted pictures of my car, only the progress of new products. She's calling to me and I need to get her finished.

Comment

Understandable man. Good luck with every thing. I know how it is too being a family man they always come first
                    No car, no home, no job

Comment

Somtimes you gotta do what ya gotta do, weather they say it or not im sure that the Probe community as a whole thanks you for your service and dedication. Good luck in all you have going for you in the future and in my opinion hats off to you for choosing family over all other.

Jimmy
                      93 Base 2.0
                      96 Honda Accord Fully Loaded 165,xxx of cleanleness
                      Pic 2
                      Probin 4 life-------If I'm riding your ass your driving too slow!
                      Member 2509

Comment

VERY well put Todd....that link you posted is the first climpse of your kids I have ever gotten. Nice family....now WHERES MINE, oh thats right I dont even have a girlfriend!

Josh
                        Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                        Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Originally posted by nolanspawn
                          VERY well put Todd....that link you posted is the first climpse of your kids I have ever gotten. Nice family....now WHERES MINE, oh thats right I dont even have a girlfriend?

Josh
                          You'll get there Josh dont worry
                          No car, no home, no job

Comment

Originally posted by nolanspawn
                            VERY well put Todd....that link you posted is the first climpse of your kids I have ever gotten. Nice family....now WHERES MINE, oh thats right I dont even have a girlfriend!

Josh
                            at least you have your hand

and I am really sorry to hear about this. I know i have not personally delt with your company, but i have seen pictures of your work and it looks great. Good luck with whatever heads your way next.
                            09 VW Rabbit
                            89 Ford Probe GT sold
                            03 Honda Shadow 750 Spirit

Comment

One of things that people dont realize is that thier are two admins and a couple MM's and a whole bunch of moderators. Now if you have a problem with one you can go to the other or another and hopefully get another perspective on your situation. And possibly come to a better resolve.

I'm sorry to see you go , I wish we could have worked together sooner.
                              Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
                              MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
                              Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Can't say I'm happy.. can't say I'm sad. Overall, I think a good attempt was made by PMO to help the community and I give props for that attempt.

How successful is obviously up for debate.

You could probably do well just eBaying your products.. maybe not the traction bars, but I'm sure plenty of people would bid on the turbo piping.
                                Jeff (member #1404) 1995 PGT - Reliable stock internal'd 10:1 300+whp ZE-T & highest horsepower of 275whp @ 5psi
                                1991 PGT ----- 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa (GSX1300R) ~ 10.6@139mph ----- 1980 MGB

Comment

Working...
                                X