X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $30 Sale MBX FPR Adapters shipped =O

http://www.mbxmotorsports.net/item3.htm

Get them at an additional $7.50 discount, Price includes shipping

Each MBX Polished Billet FPR Adapter comes with new Nitrile 0-ring and stainless hardware

Can I still get it in blue?
    Jim K.
    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDart View Post
      Can I still get it in blue?
      We did away with the colored adapters and only offer in the billet polished finish per many customers request.

We can powdercoat them

Comment

How much more would that run?
        Jim K.
        :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

We offer powdercoating vs. anodizing now

Comment

Can you post how much the powder coating is as i plan to but an ultimate kit in like a week im totally almost done with my car (sits on edge of seat).
            95se t3/o4e .57t.63ar 9psi@11.8afr
            38mm wastegate,rfl bov,begi fmu,fuel lab afpr,1g 330 injectors,2.5 down pipe,giant fmic,2.5ic piping,2.5 exhaust,sts,msd coil ,pa wires,bkr7e-11.7.5 fidanza fw,spec stg1, I dont have enough rooms to list all the mods now Burning through third gear fun. When they say custom 2.0 turbo they aint lyin. Its not peer pressure its just your turn!

Comment

do u need a certain number of buyers for this or can i get a pm for just one of these FPR adapters
              the polished billet alluminum look if still possible

Comment

im interested too...
                94 mx3 klde turbo,10psi, Garrett GT2871R, msns, Bodykit, turbo XS rfl bov,msd 6A,tial w/g,AWR mounts, bully stage3 clutch,Black fmic, RX-8 black leather seats + lots more!!!

cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/386950...2d-hawks-on-ca

Comment

All you have to do is click the link below and place your order, no minimum amount of ppl, this discount is offered to everyone

Originally posted by Mike Baxter View Post

http://www.mbxmotorsports.net/item3.htm

Get them at an additional $7.50 discount, Price includes shipping

Each MBX Polished Billet FPR Adapter comes with new Nitrile 0-ring and stainless hardware

Comment

Hi Mike, I just tried PMing you but I don't have 15 posts, so instead of spamming those extra 5 posts I fgured out I can just ask you here

That's my original PM:

Hi,

I'm interested in your ultimate AFPR kit for 2,5 Probe. I saw your set on http://www.mbxmotorsports.net/item17.htm.

However, I would prefer the adapter, regulator, plugs and everything that's possible to be "silver" or "steel" - whatever the colour is called I don't want to mix colours and my Probe is white, so putting blue/red under the hood won't give any good optical results.

Do you ship to Poland?

Comment

Working...
                    X