Hey Probinator!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Probinator!!!

Hey man, I just ordered a chip from your page here: performanceprobe.com/store/index.php?product=PRKLZE25 and then I just recently found the page about chipping the K8 ecu here: cardomain.com/ride/728690/6[/url]. My email is klzedan@gmail.com Please get back with me, I Paid $45 through paypal and on the K8 page it says they are only $35 and I want to get the right chip. Thanks man.
    93 Mazda MX-3 GS ZE-T @5psi 1/4 Mile - 13.8 @107 2.1 60ft Time on 94 Octane Untuned - Currently Running to big of a turbo

Sent you a PM get back to me.
    1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

K8 Chip for Curved Neck. Thanks for the quick reply. I cant PM yet I dont have 15 posts. Did you receive the money?
      93 Mazda MX-3 GS ZE-T @5psi 1/4 Mile - 13.8 @107 2.1 60ft Time on 94 Octane Untuned - Currently Running to big of a turbo

Comment

Originally posted by mazdamx
        K8 Chip for Curved Neck. Thanks for the quick reply. I cant PM yet I dont have 15 posts. Did you receive the money?

Yes.

Thanks for your support, your chip will go out this week.

Comment

Thanks a ton!!!

Comment

I was suposed to get another replacement chip for the one I got that didnt work and I never received it.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdamx View Post
              I was suposed to get another replacement chip for the one I got that didnt work and I never received it.
              Sent you a pm.

Comment

Working...
              X