No announcement yet.

First chance for MIPOCers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$300 takes in all, if we know each other I'll give you the super-sweet jimmy snow discount. My garage is beyond packed right now due to my basement flooding so I would love to get this stuff out of my garage.
    '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Still got this stuff. Still no need for it. Every single ounce of Probe related stuff I still have can be yours for $250 picked up. That's all the brand new fuel system pieces (worth well over $400 alone) two ZE intake manifolds and a bunch of stuff that I can't even remember what it is. It'll be like a fun scavenger hunt in my garage digging out all the probe stuff. By all means come buy this stuff super cheap from me and turn around and sell it for a nice profit. I don't give a shit.
      Last edited by pgtfreak; February 28, 2015, 12:53 PM.
      '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

I'll give ya $250 plus whatever shipped.
        1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Eh. I'd be willing to ship the fuel stuff for $250 + shipping, but not everything. Way too much of a hassle for me to bother with.
          '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

I'll still honor the $250 price for everything I have left if you come and pick it up, with cash in hand. If anyone still builds PGTs, this is a great buy
            '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Sold the rails, injectors and harnesses.
              Still have brand new SS fuel line, brand new AN fittings, brand new Aeromotive AFPR and gauge, and 2 ZE manifolds. Come pick it all up for $175.
              '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Fuel stuff is all gone. Anyone want 2 KLZE intake Manifolds? One is complete, one is missing the u-bend (block it off and it would be fine for forced induction, or high end power).
                $50 for both.
                '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

how far is warren from GR?
                  1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
                  Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

~2.5 hours
                    '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Damn!
                      1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come

Comment

Do it. Autorama is this weekend. Perfect excuse for an across state trek. Then just swing by my house on the way home and buy the manifolds.
                        '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Lol, I would, but I have to take the Audi to Indy to get fixed

Comment

I may just paypal you the money and have ant pick them up for me

Comment

2 ze IMs, PRD rear strut tower brace, and every other piece of probe related stuff I still have $40. Someone come get it
                              '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Damn. I'll take it.

But I have no idea when I will be out your way and such.
                                Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                                PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                                1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                                1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Working...
                                X