Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I have sold the maxima, suburban, go-cart, and am in the middle of selling the 4-wheeler to prepare for the worst. If Dale goes behind bars he leaves wifey and chirren with no $ so i'm trying to cut down on debt. Everything is for sale(except is300).
    Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
    93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

• If you need to sell the house... I know a real estate agent...

~SumR
      I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Needs moar posting! Where has robert been lately? Don't tell me something something about the kid either !

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliza View Post
          Well I have sold the maxima, suburban, go-cart, and am in the middle of selling the 4-wheeler to prepare for the worst. If Dale goes behind bars he leaves wifey and chirren with no $ so i'm trying to cut down on debt. Everything is for sale(except is300).
          you wolnt go to jail for that, at most its probation till you re pay the amount the company is out, but youll get a felony on your record. but after 2 years you can get it removed. Id just find another job before you go to court incase it dosent work out for you, because right now you dont have to check the felony box on a application. but breach of trust is a plea from larceny, so if you got charged with breach of trust to start, if your lawyer dosent beat it, youll get a misterminor plea from the DA, or if you havent used up your PTI you could use that, but I wouldnt on anything under a felony.

I got a little experience with this, small paperwork mistake I made, I lost a entire living room suite while working for a furniture store. (marked the wrong one as paid off a layaway, had it delivered, and they sold it before I could get it back)
          Last edited by soufkackicustom; April 4, 2010, 09:39 AM.
          MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
          1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

• Thanks for the info. Makes me feel a little better. I could walk in to a job right now if I didn't have a broken ankle....gotta wait for that to heal before ppl will bring me on. Unfortunately I used PTI years ago for a street racing charge. I already have restitution ready to pay to speed things up.
            Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
            93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

• if you got a "real" lawyer, this should be swept away quickly. They got to show you committed fraud, or tried to deceive them out of money. At worst, Id try to get a plea to civil litigation for restitution if you already have it, thats no record. dont let the DA try to railroad you like mine did. My public defender sucked so bad, Iam one of the few felons in the state, that still have PTI to use. I really had no idea what I pleaded to, they kept saying jail,jail,jail...then one come up that said, probation till restitution was paid, then free. I was on probation all of 2 months. Its some scary shit when they are playing with your freedom. It was over a year till my case was processed.

I cant stand that people can straight steal from a company, and they just get fired. Then if you make a mistake, not even for your own personal gain, they fire you, and press charges. My charges got pressed so the owner of the furniture store could claim it on insurance as theft.
              MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
              1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

• http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/1684220757.html
                This is pretty nice

Where the heck is everyone been? No one use PT anymore? Summer, come out of hiding plz

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I'm here! This thread is just so boring nowadays

Been watching the Masters like a crazy person, gonna be sad when it's over today.
                  ~SumR

Comment

• Yeah I blame robert on the boring part. He's acting like he's married and has a kid now, what a loser. Been sleeping to... I mean watching, the masters as well

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Y2Khai creeping up to the highschool like a chester.
                      Stephen Wilds #303
                      PhotoPOC
                      BMW 328i
                      BMW Z4

Comment

• Originally posted by supergoat View Post
                        Y2Khai creeping up to the highschool like a chester.
                        1, 2, 3, and to the 4, Y2Khai and his girl at the door. Ready to get my mack on so I'm bout to puff a blunt.
                        ~SumR

Comment

• What are you kids talkin about?

IB still working at 9pm

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• oh hi, this is still here?
                            ~SumR

Comment

• Yes it is, how are you doing?

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• meh, super broke and stressed as a result. you?
                                ~SumR

Comment

Working...
                                X