No announcement yet.

"NEW" MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will have this up very soon, we just got back and will work on getting the site updated and pics etc.... Orders can commence immediately after everything is posted!

Comment

I'm interested, wat are the major benfits from installing the upgrade/dual feed kit onto my 1st gen GT?? Thanx!!
      2004 Subaru WRX
      476whp 453tq @ 22psi 93pump w/meth

Comment

One that I know of is that you have equal pressure at all times in both fuel rails.
        farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
        | MySpace

Comment

will this work for my 2.0?

Comment

I will be able to paypal thursday night. I am just waiting I really want this by 0ct 2.
            farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
            | MySpace

Comment

Our dual feed set-up is designed for the V6 fuel rails, being that there are two rails on the V6 and two feed ports on our Aeromotive Units enables this to happen.

Our single feed set-up on our site is the Ultimate for the single rail 4 cylinder applications available now!

Our dual feed set-up will feed both fuel rails from seperate ports on the Aeromotive FPR enabling balanced pressure at both rails at all times. I will have pictures, prices and availability listed very soon. We will have many kits in stock!

Comment

Im not sure if this is where this belongs but would it benifit even more with a larger ss fuel line since the fuel is going to be split between the two lines now or does it matter?

-Mike

Cardomain
                | MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by SirMichael
                  Im not sure if this is where this belongs but would it benifit even more with a larger ss fuel line since the fuel is going to be split between the two lines now or does it matter?

-Mike

The -6an SS Braided lines are more than adequate, our rails would be the limiting factor before the lines would.

Comment

Mike

how long till these are available then ?
                    | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

Originally posted by MasonWeitzel
                      Mike

how long till these are available then ?
                      Pics, pricing and availability will be listed on Monday the 27th guaranteed! or earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Baxter
                        Pics, pricing and availability will be listed on Monday the 27th guaranteed! or earlier
                        Crap O well I can wait.
                        Last edited by SirMichael; September 15, 2004, 03:18 PM.

Cardomain
                        | MySpace

Comment

today is the 26th, not on the website yet
                          W-I-M-P you cant spell wimp without the MP!

13B~Artillery is the life for me

Comment

Originally posted by linkinpark2342
                            today is the 26th, not on the website yet

yep very true
                            Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Im broke now.

Owell I get it in the near future. But yes price please.

Cardomain
                              | MySpace

Comment

Mike,
                                do you think it will be in display today or will it wait?
                                #doc

Comment

Working...
                                X