Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i purchased a super kit from him a year ago, and still have not recieved the full kit. he sent me the oil filter relocation kit, and the pulley for it. i had to fabricated everything else. i do talk to him peirodicly, but nothing certian about when i will get anything else. unfortuntily we can not chqarger back paypal, because it has been so long. paypal told me i should file with the fbi for internet fraud. thats kinda harsh on the guy, but im out 1300 bucks for my kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by willthefordman
      i purchased a super kit from him a year ago, and still have not recieved the full kit. he sent me the oil filter relocation kit, and the pulley for it. i had to fabricated everything else. i do talk to him peirodicly, but nothing certian about when i will get anything else. unfortuntily we can not chqarger back paypal, because it has been so long. paypal told me i should file with the fbi for internet fraud. thats kinda harsh on the guy, but im out 1300 bucks for my kit.
      FBI lol man this isnt the unibomber...wouldnt it seem the Better Business Bureau? Paypal doesnt know what they are talking about.

Comment

• Hey everyone, quick update.

Last thursday I shipped off a few things. For those relevant to ProbeTalk,
        I sent out Brandon Edwards's Supercharger kit along with Chris Wilsons PC
        stuff. I sent out some other stuff as well, however, it's not relevent
        to anyone directly on PT.

I gave Brandon his tracking number on thursday, I'm still digging for Chris's
        number though. I anticipate to ship out three to four more SC kits shortly
        after Christmas as well.

~Patrick
        '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
        '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Sweet hope mine is one of them

Comment

• PC stuff =

Please tell me you sent the rest of the kit that I purchased way back in May of 2005 when I used to drive a Probe and MX-6.

If I get a box of Personal Computer parts shipped to me I am going to lose my F'ing mind.

Originally posted by sh0gunMX
            Well people tend to get pissed when they foot over 2grand on something they were promised close to a year ago...its human nature and it is also my god given right to get pissed off at him.

OH BTW, Did you even read the post you quoted above? You certainly did NOT understand what he was saying. Krylon King has been screwed worse than ANY of us on this BB, including you. He was saying that he is ticked off and tired of people ignorantly/blindly defending Patrick's delays and excuses. Then you retort about it being OK to be angry about the situation. THINK before you post.

This thread is meant to keep buyers on this BB in contact with each other and the vendor. You and a couple others have turned it into a blog!!!

A thread of 300+ posts with maybe 30 posts of relevant content.
            Last edited by Chris; December 19, 2006, 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

• I read every friggin post on this forum so dont act like I dont. And it's my fault he has been screwed more than anyone else? NO in fact it is not so dont jump out and at me like that ever again. If I was 500.00 in the hole you wouldnt even see me on here. But when I am around 3000.00 down the drain and my emails im's and phone calls arent getting answered than yeah your going to see me on here banging out some serious argumentative however still constructive sh*t. So your basically saying its not good for people to get mad on here when there 2000.00+ has been AWOL on internet sales over the past entire year? Yeah ok bro let me just go have a picnic and celebrate over the fact that my hard earned money is going to such great use on a year long wait. And im going to need you to think before you post for a change of pace. I dont know how old you are or your finiancial state is nor do I really give a crap but I got a newborn and I work construction so im in the slow season and every penny counts. Oh and before you flip the script and ask me why I ordered this anyway lets remember it was ordered back in early spring. My mx6 has long been sold and so will this whenever I get it.

So I need you to have a seat and think before YOU post and dont ever accuse the innocent hard working guy that he is wasting time ever again ok? Thanks partner
              Last edited by sh0gunMX; December 20, 2006, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• OK partner. Thanks for further reinforcing the point I was trying to make.
                My work is done here.

Comment

• Whatever man im done proving you completly wrong lol. Anyway Pat which do you figure will be the next set of orders sent out?

Comment

• Originally posted by sh0gunMX
                    Whatever man im done proving you completly wrong lol. Anyway Pat which do you figure will be the next set of orders sent out?
                    make a post like your previous one again and i will take great joy in seeing you disappear from PT permanently.
                    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• Yes, let's keep it civil please. I don't think anyone involved in this thread would like to see it closed.
                      KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• Pat I did receive the supercharger kit, with missing peices, if ya'll want me to post pics I will the following is what is missing
                        the rubber part of the couplers
                        The belt that drives the supercharger
                        The megasquirts harness
                        The gauge piller
                        not to menstion the supercharger its self

where are these things?????????????????????????
                        Last edited by bedwards6954; December 23, 2006, 03:53 PM.
                        Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• at least you have received something...

im still awaiting...

Comment

• any news?

Comment

• Good news for the Krylon King.

Saturday I got a call from the wife telling me there was a big box from Mr.Speed on the porch. Patrick had said he was going to send the rest of my kit. I'm thinking, "Cool he finally sent it." So, I leave work to go home and check out the goods. Imagine the sinking feeling I get when I open the box to find a bunch of Powder Coated engine parts.
                              Oh, so that's what was meant on the previous post that my PC stuff had been sent.
                              Well, that isn't what I ordered. The PC stuff I received belongs to Sandro!

Time to lose my f'ing mind.

Patrick, you have been telling me since August that my kit is ready. If this is true, why won't you just send it?

I offered to pay for the shipping, just to remove any lack of cash as a possible barrier. If you were telling the truth about my kit being complete, then there is no logical reason that my kit is not in my possesion right now.
                              Come on, it's been over five months since you said it was ready. It's been over a year and eight months since I paid you.

Is there anyone else out there besides Sandro and myself who is STILL waiting for a shafted kit?

Is there anyone who was 'paid in full' before me who is still waiting for their kit?

Comment

• well that's just great! what the hell do i do now!?
                                thanks for ALMOST getting my parts to me!
                                bedwards is probably missing pieces cause it's probably not even his kit!

i hope you've got some real good responses comin patrick
                                Forza Italia!

Comment

Working...
                                X