No announcement yet.

November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

ok so the last thread is a little cluttered so im making a new one with the info in it
    ( mods when it comes time to close this forum please let me know so i can move this thread)

here are the rates i got for a 3 night cruise leaving from miami on nov 14th

Imagination will be the ship from Miami doing the 3 night cruise to the Bahamas on Nov. 14, 2008

I had the Company Hold 40 cabins for us so we have enough space for 80 people as of now.
    Break down of rooms is as follows also is a list of who has what type of cabin booked so you can keep track of how many are left...

10 4-C Upperdeck interior room( list of those booked)
    10 6-C Upperdeck Oceanview room(list of those booked)
    12 4-D Empress Deck Interior Room( list of those booked)
    Matt and Jocelyn. - 1 cabin
    Steve Paul and Anthony- 1 cabin
    12 6-D Empress Deck Oceanview Room(list of those booked)
    Rob Richie - 1 cabin
    Sean (Short bus) - room w/Rob
    Stephen and Julie- 1 cabin
    Toby + guest - 1 cabin
    Josef- funzie + guest - 1 cabin
    Jesse - 1 cabin ( no room mate yet)

1 Penthouse Suite cat 12-
    1 Catagory 11 suite-

OK i got some new prices from a different Rep. Since the other one didnt call me back again..
    (these prices are for the two higher up decks on the ship the last ones i had were for the very bottom deck ( not good) so i changed them up for better locations.)
    Oceanview cabins

6c on the upperdeck - $334.90 per person for passenger one and two in each cabin.

6 d on the empress deck- $354.90 per person for passenger one and two in each cabin.

Interior Cabins
    4c on the upperdeck - $ 294.90 per person for passenger one and two in each cabin.

4d on the empress deck - $ 304.90 per person for passenger one and two in each cabin.

Suites -
    suite 11- $594.90 per person for passenger on and two in each cabin

Penthouse suite 12- $ 694.90 per per person for passenger one and two in each cabin

Other charges include...
    $10.00 per day gratuity so $30.00 total payable on the ship or before hand.

and a

$9.95 service charge per cabin....

The prices above include taxes and meals

Group Amenities
    $50.00 shipboard credit for every cabin that cruises ( requires 5 cabin minimum to receive this amenity)
    One hour shared cocktail party ( 8 cabin minimum to receive this amenity)
    (we will have a section in one of the Lounges Held for us to use with an open Bar ( all you can drink for 1 hour)

Group Payments
    $25.00 per person deposit due Dec 10, 2007 ( $ 50 total per cabin so if you call in first you will be charged $50 but $25 of that will go towards your second payment...)
    2nd deposit $100.00 per person due June20th, 2008
    Final payment due Aug. 20th, 2008

If for any reason you have to cancel which will be frowned upon and you shall be Batn you have until before the last payment date to do so... so no worries..

For group Booking and to Make your Deposits please call Mike at 1-800-259-2408 ext. 82210 and reference Midseas Mayhem! or booking #16708340 Be sure to tell him which cabin typeyou want. (he will be out of the office until Tues the 27th so anytime after that)

Passport are required for this cruise for everyone. Children must also have passports to travel.

For those that need to secure passports before then here is a link to the US department of state site for passports.....
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

please take a minute to over look the faq's for the cruise by going to carnivals website and clicking on the faq link at the bottom of the page.

here is a link to the virtual tour of the boat
    http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_T...agination.aspx

People interested so far/Whos Going..
    Rob Richie -----------------------------------------deposit made ($50.00)
    Shawn ( slimmgt)
    Mike ( quadcamgt)
    natecade1
    Beth ( anglebethany)
    Ken ( probesport) +1
    Supergoat and Julie ---------------------------------------deposit made
    Chris ? ( maxxdamigz)
    Kylie ( tigereyes799)
    Matt an Jocelyn (ragincanajun4 ) --------------------Deposit made ($50.00)
    Steve paul ( Steves 96 PSE) ---------------Deposit made ( $50.00)
    Charlotte O'Rourke (Red_Hot_Babe) + 1 ?
    Ross Evilsizor ( evil probe)
    Sean (Donjuan856) -----------------------------Deposit Made $25.00
    Travis Williams ( Travis Williams_gt)
    Anthony (domino81) ----------- (deposit made by Steve Paul)
    Ryan (diablovt6o)
    (buddha jones)
    Matt Martin
    Jim aka poopa ( fiveliter302)
    Toby ( veilside803) +1-------------------------Deposit made ($50.00)
    Alex ( Vixander)
    Jordan ( shaodome)
    John (Rebelmachine) +1
    Roger (mdterp23) ?
    Pat O'Dell (Patsopoc) ?
    Jesse (jdogg)--------------------- deposit made
    Andrew Dukes (dukes193)
    Josh (AlwaysbrokenMX6) from mx6.com
    Tim and Marsha(Tims95pgt)

Total = 41 so far
    Last edited by Rob Richie; January 13, 2008, 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
    MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
    I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
    3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Woohoo The Probetalk Friends & Family Cruise!
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

I think that a 5 day might be better.
      _â„¢

Comment

I'm ready and willing, I'm still working on my GF. She's giving me the "I don't know what I'm doing next year" shenanigans.
        Eaton? - Sniper Tuning? - Mazdaspeed Acc. - Injen - CP-E - Greddy - ProSport - Corksport - Falken - Voodoo - MTX Audio - Medieval Motorsports - Heronew

Comment

I get the same from the wife but when you are used to planning for myrtle, well it just comes natural. :
          Ohh the best thing is that you all can help me celebrate my 5th wedding annivesary during those dates. Also I am sure the sflpoc can help in arranging pickup and dropoff at fort lauderdale for some of you who may be flying in and if you decide to hang out longer, we will paint the town red (no pun intended) and hit up south beach. I can also accomendate some people in my spare bedrooms.
          Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; November 18, 2007, 08:21 PM.
          Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Originally posted by QuadCam_GT
            I think that a 5 day might be better.

Ill look into getting a quote for a 5 nighter... and list it here as well. I think we need a poll to figure out what everyone wants to do oncei have both prices...
            I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

I think I can swing $50 by the 9th.
              2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
              2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Ken and I were looking at a 5 nighter and it sounded perfect.... Stop on island, then a day at sea. Stop on an island, then a day at sea, then another island and home. It sounds perfect. The "days at sea" would really be a great time for everyone to stay together and really be around "family" rather than people scattered all over the place for 5 days.

Comment

but do they sell Yuengling?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerGL
                    but do they sell Yuengling?
                    You've asked the dreaded question, if they don't, I can't see the turnout being good
                    PhotoPOC(tm)
                    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                    93' PGT not stock
                    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
                      Also I am sure the sflpoc can help in arranging pickup and dropoff at fort lauderdale for some of you who may be flying in and if you decide to hang out longer, we will paint the town red (no pun intended) and hit up south beach. I can also accomendate some people in my spare bedrooms.
                      I think Matt and I should be able to help out anyone who decides to fly into Tampa.
                      Eaton? - Sniper Tuning? - Mazdaspeed Acc. - Injen - CP-E - Greddy - ProSport - Corksport - Falken - Voodoo - MTX Audio - Medieval Motorsports - Heronew

Comment

Originally posted by Vixander
                        Ken and I were looking at a 5 nighter and it sounded perfect.... Stop on island, then a day at sea. Stop on an island, then a day at sea, then another island and home. It sounds perfect. The "days at sea" would really be a great time for everyone to stay together and really be around "family" rather than people scattered all over the place for 5 days.

The only issue i see with a 5 nighter for some people is that it will decrease the likelyness that as many people will be able to tak off of work for that period of time to attend... But im down for whatever is decided and will talkk to ken this afternoon as i should have a quote for a 5 nighter coming back to me today.
                        I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

I can do Deposit +1 on the 9th.

Alex, we were looking at a 5 day cruise - which should be the same as 3 nighter.
                          Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                          PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                          1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                          1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

if you think about it, most people probably had to take off that much time for Myrtle though. Hopefully this far in advance we could work some time off out
                            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
                            2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
                            1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
                            1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
                            MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

Can't do a 5 nighter. school is not something I can just take off, like I can work.
                              2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
                              2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Working...
                              X