No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 4.0 - West Palm Beach , FL October 4-5th, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the new shirts there freakin amazing!!!
    The come back kid
    96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
    97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
    88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
    93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

I'm going to try to get the 3rd and 4th off. I'll definitely be there on the 5th.

As for paintball, that's anyone's guess, and if memory serves me correct, FF 4.0 is dangerously close to my Choppernite ride I do every October, so I may be there for a few extra days especially if the ride is on a Wednsday.
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Alas Flyrtle Cometh once more....... The PGT will not be there since it is in a coma for ages to come
        Attached Files
        Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; August 19, 2008, 09:28 AM.
        Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

hmmm 1100 miles. x2 / 25 x $4 = $352 in gas alone. That's more than a months rent.

I just might do this.
          2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
          2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

nate if you do decide to go let me know we can caravan down LOL it;s not too bad i jsut got back from melbourne i made it back here in a bout 12 maybe 13 hours
            My '97 GTS in its prime
            New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
            2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

Nate already paid for paintball so I guess I can count on him being there. It would be great to see a caravan from up north.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
              HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
              Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
              As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

questions:

1.where is the paintball facility located?

2. are a few 323's welcome? i know of 4 off the top of my head that would be interested

3. are you sure moroso wont be re-opened? last i talked to dave "most" of the track will be open by then accept the road course
                http://www.imazda.com/MD323/sig.jpg
                KLZE powered 323

Comment

Originally posted by Md323 View Post
                  questions:

1.where is the paintball facility located?

2. are a few 323's welcome? i know of 4 off the top of my head that would be interested

3. are you sure moroso wont be re-opened? last i talked to dave "most" of the track will be open by then accept the road course
                  1) It's out on southern west of 441

2) Yes, 323s are very welcome.

3) We've been rained out at moroso 2 out of the past 3 years. And for the past two years most people skipped the track part anyways. But....the meet is on Sat/Sun so if Moroso is open you can gaurantee a lot of us locals will be there Friday anyways.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

cool, i will get a list together and get payments sent to you
                    http://www.imazda.com/MD323/sig.jpg
                    KLZE powered 323

Comment

T-shirt info is up. Check the first post on the thread.

T-Shirt info:
                      The tshirt design is completed and I found a company to make the shirts for a much better price than what we usually get. As a result I'll have them available for advance purchase and a few leftovers available the day of the meet.

Shirts will be $12 in advance. Please pay by the same method as in the paintball section above and don't forget to include your size. T-shirt order money has to be in by September 14th.

I will have a minimal amount available for sale the day of the meet at a higher price. I have to pay a setup fee to run the shirts so there will be only one run. Make sure to get yours in advance to guarantee you get one.

Here's a link to the shirts. It's a front/back design.

Front
                      Back
                      Last edited by hppwdn; August 22, 2008, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I will order my shirt later this week bro for sure!!!
                        I dont know about paint ball tho', I may be busy working.
                        Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

U can put me and possibly my girl down for paintball we should make it!!!
                          My '97 GTS in its prime
                          New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                          2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

Hotel Rate Deadline

HOTEL RATE DEADLINE - Make sure to get your hotel rooms reserved now. The rate expires on September 4th. All the details to reserve are in the main post.

Comment

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
                              HOTEL RATE DEADLINE - Make sure to get your hotel rooms reserved now. The rate expires on September 4th. All the details to reserve are in the main post.
                              Today is the last day for the deal. Make sure to get your reservations in.

Comment

i sold the mazda, but if you guys promise to not burn me at the stake and put my car in the lake, i'll show up in this. just accept me as a fellow car enthusiast and prior mx-3 owner

here's the sale thread on the mazda...
                                http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66398
                                Last edited by DJGypsy; September 4, 2008, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X