Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > MBX Motorsports

MBX Motorsports MBX Motorsports

July 23rd, 2008, 03:37 PM   #1
gw93pgt
Juiced Member

: Sep 2007
: London, ON
: 30
: 905
No response.

I've e-mailed a couple of times asking how much shipping is for the fpr kit to canada so I can send my money but no answer. Is there any other way to contact him?

July 25th, 2008, 07:55 AM   #2
ya_whatever
Donating Member

: Apr 2002
: Groveland
: 3,604
If you cant get a hold of an American PT vendor try JamieC the Canadian PT vendor see what he's got. why keep trying if they don't respond, although I haven't really heard complaints from mxb. Summer holidays or something maybe?? ..

July 25th, 2008, 08:46 AM   #3
gw93pgt
Juiced Member

: Sep 2007
: London, ON
: 30
: 905
Smile

:
If you cant get a hold of an American PT vendor try JamieC the Canadian PT vendor see what he's got. why keep trying if they don't respond, although I haven't really heard complaints from mxb. Summer holidays or something maybe?? ..
I got a response and everything is good to go. Ordered my AFPR so everything is good!.

Thanks though.

July 25th, 2008, 09:21 AM   #4
ya_whatever
Donating Member

: Apr 2002
: Groveland
: 3,604
and thats probably why Ive never heard any complaints.. a bit of patients is required .. Thanks for the follow up so guys know though

July 25th, 2008, 09:51 AM   #5
JKpgt96
Drives Light Blurple Car

: Aug 2000
: St. Louis, Missouri
: 12,722
Doubt Jaime would have had anything for us in the way of a fpr kit anyways..

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
'95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.