No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dyno Schedule - OFFICIAL INFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DYNO INFO UPDATE - The second dyno (3 Pulls) is officially booked and after speaking with him the max number of cars he can run doing full hp/tq readings and wideband is 15. Once 15 people are paid it will go to a waitlist for the day of the meet and any additional runs will be on a time permitting basis.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Only two spots left for the tuning, get the payment in as soon as you can so you don't get booted.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

Dyno List has been updated

Only 1-2 spots remain to get your Megasquirt tuned by Shaodome. First come first serve.

The three pull dyno is also 2/3 full already and nearing capacity. Max of 5 spots remaining there, only two spots if you count the "awaiting payment crew"
        Last edited by hppwdn; July 19, 2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I'll take that last spot please. =-)
          1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Originally posted by JazRedGT View Post
            I'll take that last spot please. =-)
            You got it.

For anyone else interested in tunes. There's still a possibility of one more spot for tuning, please PM me if you're interested. I have to see how flexible we are on time at the facility as the last tuning spot may stretch it a tad past 6pm.

Comment

I sent the payment dude... Hope to have the 75 shot on by then
              My CarDomain
              '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
              '02 Nissan SE-R SpecV - VQ35DE Swapped I|H|E|NWP|SSIM|Walbro 255|JWT Clutch and Flywheel --12.9 @ 105 1.9 60'
              '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

if i still make this, so much for any hopes of the highest hp dyno!!!

thanks Rob
                95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                Built, Not Bought.
                No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

You'll make it, just maybe not in the super project. Last year you did like a motor swap and a turbo swap or something crazy like two days before the meet and still made it.

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post

thanks Rob
                    Who knows what may happen by then, plus there are a few other cars coming that can put me to shame
                    ///M-POC
                    SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                    MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                    MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

Assuming Frank get's his paypal in today as promised, there is only one remaining 3 pull spot on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
                        Assuming Frank get's his paypal in today as promised, there is only one remaining 3 pull spot on the list.
                        i sent the money for him.
                        Myrtle Madness needs to come back

STEALTH

Comment

Originally posted by mx7 View Post
                          i sent the money for him.
                          Thanks, he sent a PM asking me for paypal info this morning. If he pays again by accident I'll refund it.

The dyno is shaping up very nice, right about 20 cars and almost every single one is a probe/mx6/mx3.

Comment

any more spot for the hourly?
                            Myrtle Madness needs to come back

STEALTH

Comment

You got PM

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post

thanks Rob
                                STFU your coming you realy dont have a choice. Bring the rack with you also please.
                                The come back kid
                                96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                                97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                                88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                                93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Working...
                                X