This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheres the pic of your probe jim
    ill get the pic next tuesday of the after shot. hot.
    http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...parkinlot2.jpg
    Last edited by grimjoker95gt; November 28, 2008, 12:54 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

I would rather get just one pic of the car in it's present state so that if a non-member sees it on the road and they find this site they will know who it is. I was going to take some pictures of mine during the week but there is mud all over it from your driveway and by the time I get home from work its dark and too cold to get it washed. If its not too cold ill wash it and take some pics of it on sunday.
      Jim K.
      :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

sweet, that makes since i wasnt thinking
        yea, i need to get some gravel hauled in. it will get dirty again monday
        just tell people you take it off road.

Comment

Everyone wash their cars so we can take some pics at Joe's during the meet!
          Jim K.
          :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

the 4-banger is NOT going on here yet. got to get it painted.
            if things seem outta control then ur going too fast.

Comment

=( awww I wanna be in some pics...
              89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
              92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
              91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
              91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
              "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

Randy I could always take a pic at a favorable angle so it looks all one color.
                Jim K.

Comment

LOL! I guess I should go yank some pics of the digi huh?

Randy...don't worry...my 1g will ALWAYS be the most busted Probe in TNPOC...

Ehhh...here Jim, have a slow busted 1g....

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...er/pgt1004.jpg

....and here's all that matters....

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...er/pgt1002.jpg

....weeee!
                  Last edited by mx64life; December 18, 2008, 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

that car is nowhere near as bad as you make it sound. i like the black wheels.

Comment

Lol the paints chipping on the wheels....2g gt 5stars (thank you Joe!)....interior, well it's gutted now but the dash is cracked a lil...and the dash lights don't work, stock radio finally died last month, outside...it's got dents and faded paint but I have new tails and some other new exterior parts at my dads in sevierville. It needs paint and the dents pulled and it'll be mint.....

But I'm lazy.....

Comment

I have a stock 1g tapedeck for you if you want it Chris. Hell, I think I still have the stock amp from my 1g too.
                        Jim K.

Comment

Lol thanks Jim, but I;m good. I've got a CD player, all new door/rear speakers, an amp and 2 12" subs waiting to go in it...I'm just lazy.

Comment

hey guys, has any1 sent pics to jim yet? if i can find my wifes camra im gonna be at jim's and andys 2marrow and i can take a pic and email them to jim, hell i'll even get a pic of mine on jackstands

i think this was a real good idea that got put on the back burner.

Comment

No one has sent me anything.
                              Jim K.

Comment

Lol I took some but I haven't yanked them off the digi yet lol

Comment

Working...
                                X