This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by my95gtprob
    If you guys would like I'll put you all up there, but with all do respect I asked everyone for membership info and I didn't get any. Everyone knew this was going to be posted. So when I didn't get any info from the guys without probes, I assumed that it was only probes being posted.
    When and where did you "ask everyone for mempbership info"?

I don't recall seeing a post or getting an email or anything. Course I haven't been extreamly active lately either.
    95 Black Probe GT
    Currently being parted out.

Comment

It was in this thread.
      Jim K.
      :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Thanks Jim. Yes it was addressed. Maybe I should have been more public, but I figured if youre reading it in this post perhaps you read it in the other. My fault.

Fulcrum if you would like to PM your info then I would be more than happy to update it for you. : Again I'm sorry for any mis communications. Any other ?'s and I'd be more than happy to answer them as well. Jim and I are just trying to get this thing going the best way we know how. Thanks for the patience. We aren't as bright as we look.
        Last edited by my95gtprob; August 14, 2007, 05:01 AM.
        "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

Whats up man. This is Andy. Yeah I'll hook you up . And BTW guys this is Randy. He's a buddy of mine up here in knoxville so be cool.
          well Andy's already done it but let me do it agian. i'm Randy a friend of Andy's and a couple guys in his group.looking foward on gettting this TNPOC rolling. oh yeah Andy i want 2 white decals, probably get them sat. at i guess we can meet up at ace seeing how we keep getting ran off from everywhere else
          if things seem outta control then ur going too fast.

Comment

speaking of getting kicked out. tarik called me yesterday and he got fired from his job yesterday when he got rearended and failed a drug test (LOL) he asked me if ted russell was hiring and if i could give a good word for him. i told him NO i don't put my name out for anyone anymore and he got all depressed that i wouldn't help him so hopefully he belly flops on the payments on the mark V111 that would be so funny ( i know its mean but it would be just deserve lol ) so everyone point and laugh for failing a drug test . what an idiot
            WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juicedgt
              speaking of getting kicked out. tarik called me yesterday and he got fired from his job yesterday when he got rearended and failed a drug test (LOL) he asked me if ted russell was hiring and if i could give a good word for him. i told him NO i don't put my name out for anyone anymore and he got all depressed that i wouldn't help him so hopefully he belly flops on the payments on the mark V111 that would be so funny ( i know its mean but it would be just deserve lol ) so everyone point and laugh for failing a drug test . what an idiot
              i guess that could have some explanation as to why he does the stupid shit he does. just my opinion, i'm intitled to it right

Comment

absolutely randy he's just a kid that thinks he knows everything and when his world comes crashing down hes standing around going what the hell happened
                and yes you are intitled to your opinion. its justified when everyone else thinks the exact same thing
                Last edited by juicedgt; August 14, 2007, 07:44 AM.

Comment

yeah he's alil nerve racking but oh well who wasn't at one time or another. but we all almost saw his world crash down saturday night with the light pole.

Comment

Ok guys another thread another time. Dont hijack this thing. Yes Tark is an idiot, but this is meant for membership info.

Comment

Ok guys another thread another time. Dont hijack this thing. Yes Tark is an idiot, but this is meant for membership info.
                      what he said,lol. but yeah it's just awsome to look all the way at the bottom and see me.

Comment

us too. The more the merrier.

Comment

sorry man

Comment

I promise I'm not anything like "CHER" I do have a last name.......Amos
                            1993 Probe GT, in the family since 1995.

Comment

Maybe a little like Cher. We think you're cool anyway.

Comment

do you believe in life after love

Comment

Working...
                                X