No announcement yet.

Altima Endlinks $16.17 each.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked at advance for a long time...was a manager in fact. Im pretty sure they are listed under sway bar links. But I quit in January of last year and the website was usually different than the in-store computers.
    1994 Red Probe GT 5-speed, Bosal Brospeed muffler, HEI & external coil mods, disty cap with custom power tower (RIP NGK spark plug), gutted catalytic converter, '96 taillight swap. 1994 Red Probe GT 5-speed, short ram intake, headers, resonator test pipe, 7-spoke 18's by ICW, '96 taillight swap...SOLD!

Comment

^^^ Okay thanks "PGTphotographer" I will go to the store itself then..But what exactly should I ask them for? so they know what im talking about? from reading these, it seems that the TRW endlinks are cheaper than the actual altima endlinks right? which those are almost $20.00 and somewhere here someone said that they got these TRW ones for like 9/10 dollars?What should I say to them its my question...

Comment

Ask for sway bar links. TRW is just the brand. I thought they meant to get the TRW brand for the Altima. Moog is the other main brand and they are expensive. They also used to carry "OE Brand" steering/suspension parts that were cheaper but with only a 1-year warranty whereas the other two have lifetime.
        1994 Red Probe GT 5-speed, Bosal Brospeed muffler, HEI & external coil mods, disty cap with custom power tower (RIP NGK spark plug), gutted catalytic converter, '96 taillight swap. 1994 Red Probe GT 5-speed, short ram intake, headers, resonator test pipe, 7-spoke 18's by ICW, '96 taillight swap...SOLD!

Comment

Okay then, ask for a 1995 Nissan Altima Sway Bar Links right? and see if they have the TRW brand correct? and as to the front ones, I have to get those stock, meaning for an actual probe gt right? and not the altima?... front-OEM replacement
          rear-Altima links "TRW"

Comment

they were 26.95 at advanced two weeks ago
            93gt 230k dd.
            1993 probe gt
            96 pgt 135k dd
            http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

Personally I would only buy these from a Nissan dealer. Just because the TRW's say "OEM equivalent" doesn't mean they are the same quality as factory. I have had two Advance Auto and AutoZone sets of endlinks go bad on me, while the real Nissan parts have never failed me. Here is a pic of the real Nissan parts:

http://i43.tinypic.com/205ybt.jpg
              http://i42.tinypic.com/aub5ex.jpg

Comment

^^^ What exactly did you ask for then? and can autozone get the same ones but for a nissan model if you tell them??

Comment

Autozone isn't going to sell the genuine parts.

I got mine from bankstonnissanparts for $50 plus $10 shipping. Type in the part# from my photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gt-Addict View Post
                    Okay then, ask for a 1995 Nissan Altima Sway Bar Links right? and see if they have the TRW brand correct? and as to the front ones, I have to get those stock, meaning for an actual probe gt right? and not the altima?... front-OEM replacement
                    rear-Altima links "TRW"
                    According to The action Nissan near me the 95 altima does not have a sway bar or links in the front/back....

Comment

https://www.nissanparts.cc/oem-parts...ink-562610z800
                      Registered Probetalk Member #392.
                      Co-founder of ALPOC. Formerly had '93 Rio Red GT, PRD STS-99, Bosch H4 lamps, Borla, Pilot 1055-c driving lamps. IT'S CRUNCHY!
                      '93 Teal PGT. '94 black PSE. '91 PLX, 300k+ miles.

Comment

Working...
                      X