<(BOMZ Sale Feeler)> Strut Bars and Intakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <(BOMZ Sale Feeler)> Strut Bars and Intakes

Hey everybody, we're thinking of posting a sale for some Bomz front and rear strut bars. Also thinking of selling some Bomz intakes that we will fit with the AEM Dry Flo Filters. Those filters are the highest quality you can get by far, and they will make that Bomz intake perform awesomely. Prices are looking like:

Bomz Strut Bars - $39 each, front and rear Forums Special - $36 each+ shipping

Bomz Cold Air Intake with prefitted AEM DryFlo Filter and AEM cleaning kit - $99 arriving end of May.

Actual cost shipping on these. Wont be bad since these are pretty light items. Let me know if you guys would be interested in this special and we will get the orders going.

UPDATE: We received our shipment of strut bars. We wont be able to get the intakes for another 3 weeks.
    Last edited by Gummy Grip; May 1, 2008, 04:29 PM.
    New Sales Rep!
    Email me for awesome deals.
    Shane
    shane@gummygrip.com
    AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Wow, I really like the Bomz strut bars and that is a great price! Count me in and Ill just return my front cheapo I bought
    '93 Base - CAI/4-2-1 Header/Modified Pacesetter Cat-Back Exhaust with 28" long MagnaFlow MagnaPak/High Flow Cat/9mm Spark Plug Wires/Custom Paint/MSD Ignition Coil/16" '02 Protege Rims

Comment

If that price is shipped then that would be something to put on my list. I'm interested.

Comment

yeah whats the shippin, still interested though, very interested, pics of both.
        Check out all four probes!!!www.cardomain.com/id/bonedaddy95gtcheck out my progress
        95 GT,Gumetal, 96 harness swap w/ kll5 maf swap, UR UDP, MX-3 Fl,Razor hood, ,STS, CM stage 3, Dodge stealth quad lights
        93 GT Work in Progress.. black 17's, egay coilovers, rear seat delete, 0g batt relocate, headers, bare bones engine bay, no ac, no cruise, manual steering, HID celica headlights, lambo doors, remote start, suicide hood, g35 dual muffler, sensei kitted..

Comment

Yeah a pic of the front would be super....I bought the rear pumpkin and it looks tough Nice solid round bar; not flat like most of them; could never find a front though
          '93 Base - CAI/4-2-1 Header/Modified Pacesetter Cat-Back Exhaust with 28" long MagnaFlow MagnaPak/High Flow Cat/9mm Spark Plug Wires/Custom Paint/MSD Ignition Coil/16" '02 Protege Rims

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin King View Post
            yeah whats the shippin, still interested though, very interested, pics of both.
            Shipping would most likely be somewhere between $8-$15 depending on your location. Cant really say 100% for sure, but I can say it will most likely be in that range. Like i said, these things dont weigh too much, so the shipping wouldnt be huge.
            New Sales Rep!
            Shane
            shane@gummygrip.com
            AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

Well, count me out I guess, you can get the Bomz shipped for $39 off eBay. If you could meet that price that would be great. But I understand as you are probably getting them for 39 and then just adding shipping.

Comment

I have a Bomz strut bar and it is awesome.

Support the local PT economy and not fleeBay
                PhotoPOC(tm)
                MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                93' PGT not stock
                91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

I support lower prices for the same product. However, since they only have the rear, I'd probably pick up both. Which would save some money. Are they just stainless or are they coated?

Comment

Yeah, buying bunk stuff from Ebay for only a few bucks cheaper is definitely for people who have no sense of community or desire for good customer service. I personally will pay more money for a product when I know the person selling it is reliable, trustworthy, knowledgable and I can actually get a hold of them on a regular basis. Not some shady Ebay fly-by-night operation that sells it for a few bucks cheaper but never answers their mail and you cant trust the product.

Thats just me though. If you are more interested in saving a few bucks than supporting a knowledgable retailer that's been on these forums for almost 6 years and can answer all your probe (and pretty much any other damn car ) questions, you go right ahead.

In the spirit of competition though, we will sell those strut bars for $36 apiece plus actual cost shipping and the intakes with the badass filters attached for $99 SHIPPED.

***NOTE: The intakes not only come with the AEM DryFlo filter attached, but we are also including an AEM DryFlo cleaning kit with the order. If you guys have any questions regarding the intakes, feel free to PM.***

The bars are stainless. The front is solid (they just came out with those ) and he rear is adjustable. We are able to get the adjustable front also, if you'd like that instead, but we thought we'd take a brand new product and offer it to you guys first.

We will have pics soon. You guys can check out the website for pics in the meantime till we can take them today. We're supposed to be receiving our freight order wenesday 4-23-08.
                    Last edited by Gummy Grip; April 18, 2008, 10:58 AM.
                    New Sales Rep!
                    Shane
                    shane@gummygrip.com
                    AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

^^^^^

Preach On!

I'll definitely have to get the front

Comment

Well for sure on that man. Are they're any advantages to the adjustable vs solid performance/installation wise? Would that matter if you have aftermarket struts or not?

Comment

100% in on the rear bar! Intake depends on pics. Also does the intake come with support brackets?
                          White 95 GT Custom CAI, Custom Magnaflow.Dry n2o Soon
                          http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...4/IMG_2352.jpg
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2983693

Comment

count me in on the strut bars

Comment

+1 front strut bar.
                              Pics would be SUPER.

Do we get any choice of different colors for the intake?

Comment

Working...
                              X