No announcement yet.

November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus its time to workout and get those hot bodies in shape for the cruise, I have dropped 20lbs since Myrtle and have lost a few inches on my waist line so come the cruise, I will be ripped and twice as big! Like the joker said in Batman...."Wait until they get a load of me!"
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
      Plus its time to workout and get those hot bodies in shape for the cruise, I have dropped 20lbs since Myrtle and have lost a few inches on my waist line so come the cruise, I will be ripped and twice as big! Like the joker said in Batman...."Wait until they get a load of me!"
      Nice... I have gained 15 lbs since MM, yet I haven't even muddied up my stomach yet. I like lean bulking...

Oh yeah, I'll be paying our deposit tomorrow after I sit down with Marsha and discuss room options.
      '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
      '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim95pgt
        Nice... I have gained
        Oh yeah, I'll be paying our deposit tomorrow after I sit down with Marsha and discuss room options.
        ****in' right! Nice!
        Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Indeed mang, I been at the gym 6-7 days a week though somr people say I am over working myself I say as long as all your body parts have some days of rest and you change up on your routine you are fine, besides I have been doing this since I was 21 so I know what works for me and what I am capable of. lean bulking is the shit!!!! I am gopnna call you and turn you on to something which is krazyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim95pgt
            Nice... I have gained 15 lbs since MM, yet I haven't even muddied up my stomach yet. I like lean bulking...

damn right im sneaking on a bottle of jager with your name on it onto the ship... lmao
            MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
            I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
            3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

• I will be forced to eject you from the ship sir! Wait... "In the Hole"... have fun Rob.
              '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
              '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

• Pirates vs Ninjas Cruise?
                ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

• Yeah he got holed for posting in a spam thread that the thread was reported.

Comment

Yeah he got holed for posting in a spam thread that the thread was reported.

That sucks when will he be back from the hole? I need to ask him some stuff about the cruise?
                    Last edited by Rob Richie; December 10, 2007, 04:24 PM.
                    MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
                    I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
                    3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

• He will be back on tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel!
                      Pow!! Bang!! Zooom!!! Boom!!!!

Comment

Yeah he got holed for posting in a spam thread that the thread was reported.
                        Well that explains why I keep seeing people in the hole I was like WTF did he do.
                        PhotoPOC(tm)
                        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                        93' PGT not stock
                        91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• Originally posted by Richiegk12
                          That sucks when will he be back from the hole? I need to ask him some stuff about the cruise?

I don't know Rob, when will you be back out of the hole?
                          Ross Evilsizor
                          92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                          Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by Richiegk12
                            Originally posted by Evil Probe
                            I don't know Rob, when will you be back out of the hole?

Comment

• Wait, Rob is in your hole, Ross?
                              Pat
                              Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steves 96 PSE
                                yeah even those of you who don't live near a large body of water can get yer PADI Cert. Check out your local Dive Clubs... A dive in a lake is considered an open water dive... And you only need one of those before you get your PADI Cert...

Beth....... no excuses....
                                I haven't even really heard of any programs around here. Hmm.
                                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
                                2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
                                1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
                                1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
                                MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

Working...
                                X