I Think I Found My ATX PGT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think I Found My ATX PGT

Ever since I sold my PGT #1 two years ago this month (issues with my clutch foot made me sell it)., I have been looking for a good ATX. I just saw this on CarGurus and this 1995 is located at Motors Northwest in Tacoma, WA.

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-...ting=110698989

Is there anyone who can go take a look at the car for me? I can definitely purchase it for the asking price but want someone else's expert opinion. I'm not crazy about the inserts on the seats but it otherwise looks to be in pretty good condition, and low miles for the age.

Please PM me if you can do this - I'll definitely reward you! Thanks!

PT Mom
    2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
    born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Not many people left in the PNW group I don't think. I'm not going over to Tacoma anytime soon otherwise I would. There's some members in MazdasNW that are there but I don't think they are very familiar with pgts
    93 PGT
    94 PGT
    95 PGT
    07 MS6

Comment

Unfortunately that's what is happening in BAPOC as well. We haven't had a summit/meet in several years. Thanks for saying you would take a look if you were over in Tacoma. Do you know if KevinD is? He's PNW as far as I know and is a mod/admin in the Tech forums - I PMed him but so far no reply.
      JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
      JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold

Comment

That's a nice probe!!!! That looks better than my 94 when I purchased it 10yrs ago... wish I was in Washington, I didn't know it was ones that clean still out and about for sale.
        http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/...GIFs/plane.gif

Comment

Last I remember KevinD was more in Spokane I thought. I can always see if Nate who has a mx6 with a ze go look at it and see what he thinks
          93 PGT
          94 PGT
          95 PGT
          07 MS6

Comment

That would be great! thanks!!

Comment

looks like it has sold
              93 PGT
              94 PGT
              95 PGT
              07 MS6

Comment

Either that, or the dealership did the old bait and switch. I read a few reviews about that dealer, and at least one person said that's what happened to them when they went in to buy a car they saw for sale from them.

I'd much rather buy from a PT member anyhow, but most have MTXs. I'll just keep trying. If you hear of anything, let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Just saw this on my local craigslist (BAPOC territory) - I contacted the seller via email and phone, and he texted me back 3 days ago that he would call when he got off work. Still no word, and the posting is still up. Not sure what's going on. Looks like the perfect car for me, but there must be some involved.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5031973179.html

Comment

I see automatics for sale round here all the time. I can keep an eye out if you want?
                    I've Been Probed.

Comment

Sure, you can do that but it's a bit far (I just happened to see that one). I always hope to find one in BAPOC territory.. Thanks!

Comment

Just got a text from the guy about the blue ATX in post #9 above, weeks later. He says he smogged it so I asked to see it this weekend.

Comment

Weeks later? Anxious to own a probe again are we?
                          Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Can you tell? It has been over two years now. The CL posting looked good, the guy said he finally smogged it (can't sell a car in CA without doing that). We'll see, the photos in the CL posting in May looked good. The only thing I cared less for was the seat fabric, it was gray with some kind of white abstract in the inserts, but I can live with that if the rest of the car is good. The posting says it is a 4 cyl but it also says it is a GT. The engine bay photo looks like a V6 so the poster may not know what he is talking about. The paint actually looks good in the photo, not like most 1990s Ford products including my past GTs. Will take another PT member with me if they are available.

Comment

Working...
                            X