Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in
    1994 Ford Probe GT Rio Red MTX "Christine"
    KL-ZE swap, Xtremethings ECU, Fram Cold Air Intake, Tru-Bendz 2.5" SS Exaust, Maniac Electric Motors 140 amp alternator, Alpine-Sony-Blaupunk Stereo

Comment

Wonder if hes still doing it.
      Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

i would fo sho take a carbon fiber lip... hook me up when this goes down!~
        -94 KLZE-PGT panda- sold will be back one day
        -86 BMW 325e DD
        -05 Saab 9-2x aero stg 2 grocerygetter

Comment

Originally posted by richtq View Post
          Wonder if hes still doing it.

The dudes a cool cat and had progressed alot of tallent over the last 5 years actually even better. Im shure hes just really buissy as I know he paints and does alot of body work and stuff. Heck with the economy the way it is and the cost of funding a project like this I wouldnt be suprised if he dont still work in one of cbus finest body shops or hell he mite even own his own. hang in there buddys as this will make a sweet addition for the no aftermarket for these cars. Chris
          Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

sorry for the NO RESPONSES! i have moved into a new house and have been busy getting ready to get married next week! this project has been put on hold for a short while but i have not abandoned it, life is moving fast for me and i feel as if i am neglecting my car but i have not given up on this project

Comment

Any updates ?
              Blue 94 PSE DD/Winter beater
              New Project: 93 PGT-T Loaded.http://forums.probetalk.com/showthre...&highlight=CDN
              Formerly known as CDN Pr0b3

Comment

Im curious as well..

Comment

I'd be interested in skirts
                  I think it's an obsession!
                  http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/911982_1

Comment

Im gonna go ahead and back out of the sale. Good luck with the kits
                    Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

Interested in sides and rear
                      Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
                      Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
                      Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
                      The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

Interested in full kit
                        93 Probe GT - 76k miles, 7.5lbs Flywheel, CAI, Stage 2 Clutch, Headers, High Flow Cat, EGR Delete, STS, UDP, Full K6F, Outlaw Spacers, S injectors, 67mm TB, Catch Can, Dual external Oil Filters
                        2005 Ram 1500 Hemi - 11" Lift on 37s
                        2005 Ram 1500 SRT-10 - 463 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by 2HIGH PSI View Post
                          Any updates ?
                          i'd like to know as well, since the thread has been open for some time.
                          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

im very interested in a glass front lip possibly cf lip, but i noticed theyer havent been updates for a bit, pm me so we can talk cash and shipping and what not...
                            94 Probe 2.0I4 5 speed 'project super sleeper'
                            "Those aren't speed limits, they're speed reccomendations"
                            SHIFT RAIDERS

Comment

i'm interested in a cf front lip
                              95 pgtze with the bolt ons and nos
                              http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...etrue/rx82.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X