wsup new to the probing haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsup new to the probing haha

well jus thought id say whats up... my names ed.... im in beaufort and recently purchased a 95 probe se... im gonna do a complete overhaul of the vehicle and rebuild of the engine... hopefully i can get in on some of the action brewing in sc... anyways thought id introduce myself to the group... later Ed
    1995 probe se... project car

Whats up ed, I'm Daylin from the Charleston area. Nice to know we have another 2.0 coming in.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Welcome Ed. 2.0 power in the house.
      Degeneration X

Comment

Welcome Ed. I only got the 2.5L Power but I can live with it.
        MY PGT SCProbes Donations!
        Offset Racing

Comment

Sup Ed. 2.0 power takin over.
          MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
          1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

Sup Ed, looks like you have some 2.slow....er..uh..I mean 2.0 love in the house.

Glad to have you along bro If you have any questions about the club feel free to pm or instant message me.
            Mezmerize--finally juicin'
            8-Ball

Comment

2.slow rofl...

you should have bought a 2.2 turbo

as in 2.faster than kareems

heheh
              Owner of more cars than I can count. Mostly probes and various turbo vehicles.

Ask Questions. Make your own decisions.
              Oh, and Search

Comment

hey 2.0's are good for takin out the hondas 1st gen turbos maybe some upper end v6's but the ZE owns you all . Glad to have ya on PT Ed.

Comment

yeah especially after i get the engine rebuilt and everything where i want it placed how i want it... i plan to go arospeed coilovers for those smooth surface races with some good struts... as for rimz and skins im thinkin some light weight enkei racing rims with pirelli or toyo tires.... as for exterior im thinkin the c2 body kit with some front two piece wind splitters and single low placed canards.... if ya want i can tell ya more about my plans i dont wanna clog the post up with my detailed dream and 2.slow will turn into 2.woah after i build my engine boost it with 15 psi and throw 35 shot of wet purged nitrous in the mix

Comment

Originally posted by youngea
                    yeah especially after i get the engine rebuilt and everything where i want it placed how i want it... i plan to go arospeed coilovers for those smooth surface races with some good struts... as for rimz and skins im thinkin some light weight enkei racing rims with pirelli or toyo tires.... as for exterior im thinkin the c2 body kit with some front two piece wind splitters and single low placed canards.... if ya want i can tell ya more about my plans i dont wanna clog the post up with my detailed dream and 2.slow will turn into 2.woah after i build my engine boost it with 15 psi and throw 35 shot of wet purged nitrous in the mix
                    Sounds like you should join me in some autox's. I would love to see what a 2.0 could do with me. SCCA puts us in the same class. I am racing for point in the SCR next year. Come join me.
                    Offset Racing

Comment

well once the probe is able to actually run and i get it racable then yeah ill join ya hell i might jus come one time for fun cuz autox is the shit.. i was actually thinking about getting into that as well as quarter mile shots and possibly some circuit racing... i think if i could get access to sebring it would be the shit... and ya never know bein military might have its benefits it looks like you got aim so hit me up sometime lbtchntn360... oh and how far is spartanburg from beaufort?

Comment

yo whats up im shawn from Savannah and , yeah dana is over ther in ya area with her probe.. and well we also have robin in savannah, but i dunno for how long

i need to over haul my probe but thats all on hold since i dont get sent off till jan 3rd now so IM stuck here in the states , instead of going to germany :o

anyways yeah lol Kareem lol mannnnnn im ready to sell this car lol now im having smallignition problems and stuff blah... anyways yeah if you need anything or any help with anything just drop me a line

shawnieboy31419@hotmail.com

cya
                        Mixx Till I Dr0p. DJ SwiSH 96 PGT MTX ]RIP , OK I NEED ANOTHER GT!
                        My car
                        also 98 Eclipse GS-T .. getting full rebuild .. haha i blew it and the turbo
                        SCProbes Donations

Comment

cool well ill throw ya a line... do you got aim msn messenger or yahoo messenger? it would be a little easier than through email to communicate... anyways right now im basically lookin for a place that sells cvc joints so i can replace those along with valve cover gasket (kinda cracked and sputtering oil....) and then i need a battery and some tires and its drivable... then after that i am probably gonna start the exterior work until i get a truck to take the engine and have it done up.... is there any good cheap sites i can purchase body kits and stuff with???? the only one i know of is andysautosport... im lookin at the c2 body kit it looks clean or i will custom fit a r-34 body kit on... maybe ill do custom fitting for side skirts if i cant find some i like... anyways hit me up my email is libskater417@hotmail.com or ya can chat with me on aim lbtchntn360 or yahoo at kmk_skater84 later

Comment

hey man..i'm in beaufort......hit me up sometime
                            "um....are you sure you know what you're doing?"
                            1997 Probe SE black. body mod's looking good. soon to do interior and engin

My Car....

Comment

Originally posted by Smola95PGT
                              Sounds like you should join me in some autox's. I would love to see what a 2.0 could do with me. SCCA puts us in the same class. I am racing for point in the SCR next year. Come join me.
                              My bad, you are in the FSP class and I am in the DSP class. I will post up all the region events for 2005 as the come along. You will need to check out the SCCA chapter in Savanah. If you are interested let me know and I will hook you up with my race team partner Jeff.
                              Offset Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X