No announcement yet.

where in the h*** are my parts?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not entirely true. From what I recall some people only paid a certain amount to start a payment plan while others paid in full. The people who started off in payment plans out ways the people that paid in full, which makes things very difficult to do.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
    Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
    2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
    1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

^^^^^hes right....pat is going to come thru
      93 Probe SE
      97 GTS
      06 Speed6
      MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
      Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Perhaps adding a little more to the bulk buy price and the non-bulk price would have helped out? $200 more for the kit is still reasonable if you ask me, and would've certainly helped out. That's 4 thousand dollars right there for 20 kits, and he said he had to take out a 1,200 dollar loan. $200 more for the possiblity of better service and making life easier on Sir Patrick would've still been well worth the price for what he was offering. But then again, a set back was getting the payments monthly, one group at a time. Maybe the down payment should've been closer to $1000? That's just me though.
        1993 GT, 5-Spd, Tan Leather
        --------
        PA Headers, PA CAI, PA Hi-Flo Cat, PA Diamond Plates, Fidanza Flywheel, XTD Stage III Clutch, Borla Kitty-Back, NGK Sparks/Wires, Thermoblock IM+TB Spacers, STS, Trussville Mazda Dist., Hi-Speed pink distributor wiring
        --------
        www.myspace.com/world_wide_wayne

Comment

Well everyone learns from their mistakes. In his case the 2nd bulk buy was done way diff. than the first. The first one you could put down iirc $500 and get a spot going. This time it was half now and half when they were ready to ship but he didn't take in account that no one wanted his kits. The 2.0 kits, he never got 10 people to buy kits and as well as the 2.5 that didn't take off like we all thought it would. So i'm pretty sure if he would have gotten alot sold upfront we all would be happy and boosted right now.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
          Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
          2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
          1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Patrick, thank you for the LONG over due reply/update. It is all i've ever asked you for.

I do not however appreciate the untruthfull statements.....
            you have NEVER called me back other than the ONE time we talked to confirm you had recieved my parts.

I have never spoken to you on AIM since we even started the powdercoating seeing as how my computer broke in early april and i have yet to repair it. I am using my girlfriend's computer and she doesn't have a single chat program.

As far as the last EMAIL i recieved from you....it was to confirm colors and NEVER since then have i heard a word outside what others have told me in the threads.

If you would like to send me a spare ZE manifold/rails i would GREATLY appreciate it ASAP.

Hope to hear from you again, SOON.
            Last edited by krylonking2000; July 31, 2006, 10:29 PM.
            Forza Italia!

Comment

You should go ahead and bold all of the capitalized words to really drive it home..!
              --------
              PA Headers, PA CAI, PA Hi-Flo Cat, PA Diamond Plates, Fidanza Flywheel, XTD Stage III Clutch, Borla Kitty-Back, NGK Sparks/Wires, Thermoblock IM+TB Spacers, STS, Trussville Mazda Dist., Hi-Speed pink distributor wiring
              --------

Comment

hmm. saw my name thrown out there, so i guess i should respond.

if this were me and the parts had not come through, you bet your ass this would not be acceptable to me. you can also bet that i would have done everything else that krylonboy has to contact patrick. if i had made an order and been offered a spare part or two by the vendor in order to keep my ride operating, i would have accepted it and SHUT MY MOUTH after that. i would not harangue the board with words like "lies".

as for the other people jumping in who have nothing to do with this transaction, STFU. it's already been explained how the financing for this buy went through. how many of you know that patrick paid for many of the changes made to the original 2.5L s/c kit out of his own pocket? that buy took a while to complete as a result.

now, i'm not going to say you people aren't entitled to your opinions, because you are. all i'm saying and what other people have said, is that you understand the circumstances behind the delay. those people who have ordered their kits will get them.

and don't think that i'm not affected by this either, because i have been.

as a final comment, the vendor forums were meant for communication between vendors, customers, and potential customers. threads that start off with "where in the hell [that word is NOT censored] are my parts" do nothing but cause friction. try using some TACT when posting and people won't take things out of context.

ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

See, Dmark knows how to use bold on his CAPITALS Mr. K. You could follow his lead! And what he had to say was ok too.. I guess.
                  --------
                  --------

Comment

well, that wasn't the intent.

i completely understand what prompted the thread and he's got every right to know where his kit is, especially if he's paid for it in full.

all i wanted to get across is that his choice of words and tone could have been a bit more tactful. he could have still made the same point.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Perhaps to clear things up I should state that this thread is in no regards to the SC BB. Though I am involved in the 2.5L SC BB and have been paid in full for a year now and have yet to see 1/3 of the kit.

This thread is simply what I felt was my last resort in getting any type of response from Patrick in regards to a seperate matter.

In early April I contacted Patrick to see if he could powdercoat some parts of mine (IM w/rails, VC's) He told me it would be no problem and that the turn around would be 3 weeks TOPS. I sent off my parts along with a check which was cashed within a week and a half.

I was never informed that these parts would be powdercoated WITH the parts from the BB, or that the money I was paying him was to cover anything other than the powdercoating of just these few items of mine.

The rest of the story is as stated in my first post.

As for Dmark's comment about me "STFU"...had he actually offered me replacement parts I would never have turned him down. I somewhat doubt he has a spare ZE manifold...but hey, let's give him more benefit of the doubt.
                      The entire problem here is his lack of ANY communication with me directly, even to this point as he has only posted open statements and not tried to contact me by phone or email.

Oh and I went ahead and changed "lies" to "untruthfull statements" hope that's PC enough.
                      Last edited by krylonking2000; July 31, 2006, 10:32 PM.
                      Forza Italia!

Comment

it wasn't that it was not "PC", i just felt the words could have been less harsh, ya know? i mean, i understand your frustration.

i agree with you 100%. there should be more communication between patrick and everyone who is waiting for their orders. i understand his situation as well, but i know firsthand that customers don't like to wait and even if you call them to apologize for the delay and let them know that there is still some backlog, some will be satisfied and others won't.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

trust me, developing custom parts is hard and expensive, and takes time. and what harder is dealing with people complaining while your trying to develope these products. trust me its harder then it sounds to keep in touch with customers. especially when its just you doing it.

its called emapthy. you should always put yourself in other peoples shoes. as in actually try to think how hard it might be to do what there doing.
                          ~Dustin~Infantry leads the way!
                          Lazi Ramadi
                          "But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." William Butler Yeats
                          Race PGT aka "Spidey" Blue PGT aka "the anti-spidey" White PGT Rio-Red PGT Budget Hotrod project '02 Jeep Jeep play-thing

Comment

Originally posted by krylonking2000
                            Patrick, thank you for the LONG over due reply/update. It is all i've ever asked you for.

I do not however appreciate the untruthfull statements.....
                            you have NEVER called me back other than the ONE time we talked to confirm you had recieved my parts.

I have never spoken to you on AIM since we even started the powdercoating seeing as how my computer broke in early april and i have yet to repair it. I am using my girlfriend's computer and she doesn't have a single chat program.

As far as the last EMAIL i recieved from you....it was to confirm colors and NEVER since then have i heard a word outside what others have told me in the threads.

If you would like to send me a spare ZE manifold/rails i would GREATLY appreciate it ASAP.

Hope to hear from you again, SOON.
                            I'm not getting where I was untruthfull.. ? Between everything in life, yes, I haven't communicated as well as I should have nor returned as many calls as I should have. Fact being I"m not at home (working offsite, 80 miles away) and my cellphone *was* out of comission for about three weeks didn't help anything - but excauses aside, yes, I should have responded to things and people quicker.

I don't have a spare ZE manifold, I have only one DE that isn't being used - It's a manifold though, and makes for a working car. Do you only need rails / manifold right now, or the brackets and valve covers as well?

~Patrick
                            '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                            '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

I really didn't mean for this to become a public conversation between you and I patrick... you should understand by now that I would just REALLY appreciate a phone call. I'm sure we could put everything in place in under 5 minutes if you just give me a call. I REALLY hope that this isn't too much to ask from someone i've spent over $2000 with.

you know my number, I leave it with you every day
                              Forza Italia!

Comment

come on patrick....just give me a call back, christ....
                                Forza Italia!

Comment

Working...
                                X