The Official "Who's Going" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
    You work sat/sun Todd? I keed, I keed...

Ha ha.

No, I don't work weekends but it takes a Friday to drive up to Medford.
    Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
    1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
    "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

so its all in good fun. c-mon todd bring the z and have some funn with it on the track. you only live once.

I wonder if they'll let me autoX the drag car?
      If they do I so want to go for a ride.

Matt
      Last edited by matt_93_GT; May 8, 2007, 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
      R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
      06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
      "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
      Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
      ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Waitaminute....does anyone know if the drag strip would be available for testing thursday or friday? :brightidea:
        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Dunno.
          But here's some information for the dragstrip, if you want to contact them.
          KevinD
          1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

Waitaminute....does anyone know if the drag strip would be available for testing thursday or friday? :brightidea:
            I will be down there thursday night. so if it is open friday night I could help out.

Matt

Comment

ok, i am still planning on being there. just no saran wrap this time, mmkay™?
              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

LOL...oh my god i forgot about that.
                probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
                1993 nighthawk 750
                http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                  ok, i am still planning on being there. just no saran wrap this time, mmkayâ„¢?
                  I want to se the video agen. That was some funny shit.

Comment

Originally posted by matt_93_GT
                    I want to se the video agen. That was some funny shit.
                    I still have that Hard drive backup of the DVD. Damon you need to email me, I can just send that drive off to you. I have to find it first though.

I dont know where that single copy I made went, but since they are simple Mpeg files for DVD mastering, I could burn 1 copy so it can be duplicated and you guys can sort out the details.

BTW, Hi, hows it going, hope all is well. Texas is great, LIfe is great, Kids are great.

03.5 Protege 5 ZE Swap coming very very soon
                    02 MPV big dad pimp edition with baby seat mod.
                    http://images.geekazoids.net/sig_copy9.jpg

Comment

whoa. jim fields, back from the dead. how's it going y0?

i don't have an e-mail for you, but drop me a line @ dmark101@gmail.com and we can talk about that drive.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Doing good Damon.
                        My baby girl was born April 14th, best thing to ever happen to me will always be kids. Work is going well, I launched my own company and film/Edit commercials, Music videos, Concerts, and worked on a few TV shows here in Dallas. It has been nice. I always felt that Seattle was holding me back as far as what I wanted to do, breaking into this industry was much easier here than up there. Plus I was going nowhere up there. So Texas has been very good to me.

Here is a pick of my baby girl.
                        http://images.geekazoids.net/indadshand.jpg

Otherwise, I will shoot you an email.

I do miss the good times with you guys at MSD, when the times were good. I know I was difficult at times, maybe acted like a dick, I was going through a tough time. However, I did have alot of fun doing the crap we were pulling.

03.5 Protege 5 ZE Swap coming very very soon
                        02 MPV big dad pimp edition with baby seat mod.
                        http://images.geekazoids.net/sig_copy9.jpg

Comment

she's beautiful and so tiny! congratulations.

hey man, no explainations are necessary. most of us who know you know of the tough times and what it was doing to you. the way i see things, everyone gets to that point in their life and you just have to move forward, because dwelling on the past does no one any good. you're still my friend and that's how it'll always be.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Jim!
                            Good to hear from you!
                            Glad everything is going well, and Congratulations on fatherhood!

KeviinD
                            1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

Congratulations Jim!!
                              Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                              1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                              "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin
                                Doing good Damon.
                                My baby girl was born April 14th, best thing to ever happen to me will always be kids. Work is going well, I launched my own company and film/Edit commercials, Music videos, Concerts, and worked on a few TV shows here in Dallas. It has been nice. I always felt that Seattle was holding me back as far as what I wanted to do, breaking into this industry was much easier here than up there. Plus I was going nowhere up there. So Texas has been very good to me.

Here is a pick of my baby girl.
                                http://images.geekazoids.net/indadshand.jpg

Otherwise, I will shoot you an email.

I do miss the good times with you guys at MSD, when the times were good. I know I was difficult at times, maybe acted like a dick, I was going through a tough time. However, I did have alot of fun doing the crap we were pulling.
                                Holy shit you are still alive. They let you reporduce? lol Jim you need to give me call some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X