Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > SCProbes

SCProbes Probing South Carolina in True Myrtle Fashion!

September 10th, 2019, 04:14 AM   #6076
Snorb93GT
Donating User

: Oct 2000
: Columbia, SC
: 34
: 19,142
While I cannot fathom ever moving back to the US, I am heading to Crusty's true homeland in December! Going to Japan for two weeks to load up on FD rims so I can undercut R's prices and make some sweet cash.

Speaking of a 'rrari, there's a 360 that lives in my building now and it is pretty tight.

It seems clear that the only logical solution here is to ditch the Viper, keep Crusty, and scoop up an old Ferrari.

Daylin, sometimes there's a WRX parked on my street and I think of you.

September 10th, 2019, 09:32 AM   #6077
livingsacrifice
Donating Member

: Apr 2002
: Summerville, South Carolina
: 37
: 6,028
Nice, glad someone still thinks of the Subies. I get a lot of outlash from mostly Mustang owners in the office that want to talk trash because they have 550hp. I really am almost tired of the car scene, love driving manual (and the lack of cars that come with that standard now) but people are just ignorant.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

sold to smurphsprobe

GONE

September 10th, 2019, 03:38 PM   #6078
ShadowSE
PT Guru

: Jan 2002
: 36
: 6,717
:
While I cannot fathom ever moving back to the US, I am heading to Crusty's true homeland in December! Going to Japan for two weeks to load up on FD rims so I can undercut R's prices and make some sweet cash.
Good luck sucka! Although if you find any cool FC stuff, let me know!

:
Speaking of a 'rrari, there's a 360 that lives in my building now and it is pretty tight.
I looked at one last week that had just had TWENTY SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS of regular maintance done to it. Itís not near as bad if you DIY or take it to an independent but I thought that was hilarious.

:
It seems clear that the only logical solution here is to ditch the Viper, keep Crusty, and scoop up an old Ferrari.
Iím leaning more towards keep Crusty, keep the Viper and add a Gallardo or a Murcilargo... I love the way the F-cars look and sound but the interiors suck. Maybe later if I just want something to look at and never drive

:
Nice, glad someone still thinks of the Subies. I get a lot of outlash from mostly Mustang owners in the office that want to talk trash because they have 550hp. I really am almost tired of the car scene, love driving manual (and the lack of cars that come with that standard now) but people are just ignorant.
Yeah but at least you can go to a car show without it being on the news

September 11th, 2019, 09:04 AM   #6079
Snorb93GT
Donating User

: Oct 2000
: Columbia, SC
: 34
: 19,142
:

Iím leaning more towards keep Crusty,

September 14th, 2019, 07:41 AM   #6080
Eliza
Donating Member

: Nov 2003
: IRMO, SC
: 1,029
:: Randomly types in forums.probetalk.com and ::

Hello All!! "Eliza" has been painted to her original color, or so I thought when I ordered the paint. Also spent a weekend installing overnighted parts from...rockauto(all suspension and steering). Just needs an alignment and a few minor button ups and will be ready for the streets. Didn't realize how hard it's getting to find Probe parts. Used to be you could go to pullapart and there were 3 or 4 at anytime. not the case anymore and if you do happen to find one there's not much worth salvaging.

I also no longer own Daylin's old WRX. After it was stolen/recovered it just wasn't
the same

September 15th, 2019, 04:06 AM   #6081
ShadowSE
PT Guru

:
I also no longer own Daylin's old WRX. After it was stolen/recovered it just wasn't the same
You had to know that someone would be desperate to get their hands on a WRX once owned by Daylert

September 15th, 2019, 01:55 PM   #6082
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

: Feb 2004
: Alabama
: 57
: 5,897
:
"Used to be you could go to pullapart and there were 3 or 4 at anytime. not the case anymore and if you do happen to find one there's not much worth salvaging.
Told peoples many years ago that they would become extremely rare and eventually start going up in price. Used to -you could also find several locally on CL that were between $400 -$800. But now you are lucky to find one and when you do they are asking several thousands for them.

-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

September 18th, 2019, 05:11 PM   #6083
Eliza
Donating Member

:
Told peoples many years ago that they would become extremely rare and eventually start going up in price. Used to -you could also find several locally on CL that were between $400 -$800. But now you are lucky to find one and when you do they are asking several thousands for them.
Found a guy locally selling 2 whole parts cars for $500 a few months back. Had to jump on it. A 94 4cyl and a 96GT. 4 cyl has a rod thrown and supposedly the GT overheats.

September 18th, 2019, 05:32 PM   #6084
Eliza
Donating Member

Pic:
https://i.imgur.com/g22PX29.jpg

September 19th, 2019, 11:20 AM   #6085
ShadowSE
PT Guru

Canít be yours. Looks to be all one color. What color is the back / hatch??

September 25th, 2019, 06:11 PM   #6086
Eliza
Donating Member

:
Canít be yours. Looks to be all one color. What color is the back / hatch??
Oh it's true, it's true

https://i.imgur.com/VdMd27J.jpg

September 28th, 2019, 12:26 PM   #6087
ShadowSE
PT Guru

:
Oh it's true, it's true

https://i.imgur.com/VdMd27J.jpg
Dale is all grown up now. How time flies!

October 16th, 2019, 05:30 PM   #6088
Eliza
Donating Member

:
Dale is all grown up now. How time flies!
Don't remind me. Caitlyn just turned 18 and we have 4 boys under age 10. Madhouse everyday.

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.