Another good meet come and gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another good meet come and gone...

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came out for this meet. It was awesome to know that people came from all over the continent to spend time together... There was no car show, no racing, nor any promise for anything other than friends hanging out... And yet, people still came from all over the place.

That right there folks, is awesome.

So, with all that said, thanks again to everyone. It was a blast as usual.

Hope everyone has a safe flight home. We're leaving at the butt crack of dawn, dropping Ray at Tucson Airport around 6am. Hopefully we'll be home around 8pm or so. Ugh...

Til next time folks!
    2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

It definately was a blast guys! I can't wait for next year! I have to give my props to Mario for putting this whole shindig together though. With out him, this whole thing never would've happend! Again, thanks to everyone who came out and had a great time with us, hope we can do it again soon! Have a safe trip home one and all!
    Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
    1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
    "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Yeah and i Apologize for my Fiance's Drunk and obnoxiouse behavior Sunday night at the resturant. and Mario I apologize for your shoulders that must hurt, again because my fiance's drunkeness..

Comment

Working...
      X