No announcement yet.

First Batch of CZT Intake Manifolds??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its not here by the 6th, I dunno what Im gonna do. I need it for my 800 mile trip. I need good gas mileage.
    '93 PGT praying for new paint with RR-Racing STS, Poly Stabilizer Bushings, CM 3, Fidanza Flywheel, AWR Rear Mount, Poly Inserts in the Front Mount, 2.5" CatBack, HD CAI, Tokico Illuminas, Pro Kit Springs, OBX Headers and Resonated test pipe courtesy of TWMotorsports...totaled as of August 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by shadetree93pgt
      I think you just made yourself look like one there, but no seriously, Stay calm bro, CZT won't screw you, you may be waiting an extra week or 2 but I am sure once you get the IM you will be more then satisfied with it, oh and post like a billion pics of it soo I can drool over it! :p

Comment

might i remind everyone that this is NOT THE DAMNED FEEDBACK FORUM!

ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by Custom GT
          scroll down past the IM pic on their site, it is their
          nope, not there. still says 22 may. not 1 june.

Comment

you need to refresh your browser or clear your cookies
            ...Matthew Lemens ©..........www.lemens-ts.com................
            1993 Probe GT - 19's/BagStrutted/Kitted/Shaved/Molded

Comment

Originally posted by rolllin247
              If its not here by the 6th, I dunno what Im gonna do. I need it for my 800 mile trip. I need good gas mileage.
              whats wrong with ur stock IM? dont tell me u bought this IM for better MPG....
              NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

Originally posted by Rayman
                ...dont tell me u bought this IM for better MPG....
                SHIFT_RB26DETT

1992 Nissan 240sx coupe. RB26DET swap. Gutted. S13 conversion.

Don't ask how it runs or how fast it is, because I'm prolly about $7-10k away from knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboSE
                  hrm....wont it increase gas mileage? or would it do the opposite of what I think?

Comment

heh...not just for the good gas mileage, but from what Rob told me it was giving them between like 25 and 30 city mpg. While the best Ive done on the highway was 25, so I mean come on, last time I went on this trip I spent $150 on gas alone. With rising gas prices Id like to get better gas mileage than worse on this trip. Assuming I get an increase in gas mileage, getting it before the trip and not after will prolly save me like 50 bucks. I dunno bout you, but Id rather save 50 bucks if I can.
                    '93 PGT praying for new paint with RR-Racing STS, Poly Stabilizer Bushings, CM 3, Fidanza Flywheel, AWR Rear Mount, Poly Inserts in the Front Mount, 2.5" CatBack, HD CAI, Tokico Illuminas, Pro Kit Springs, OBX Headers and Resonated test pipe courtesy of TWMotorsports...totaled as of August 2nd

Comment

it's not going to give you better gas mileage....how would it? it's an im, with better flow, which is gonna give you more power which equals let's mpg....

Comment

Originally posted by C-Money
                        it's not going to give you better gas mileage....how would it? it's an im, with better flow, which is gonna give you more power which equals let's mpg....
                        Actually most mods that let the engine breathe and get exhaust out easier increase your mpg. The problem is people tend to stick their foot into the pedal more and reduce their mpg.

Bought my probe, 22mpg.
                        Tune-up, 26mpg
                        All my mods prior to turbo, 33mpg

That's just normal driving. With all my mods I could easily turn it to 20-22 mpg if I dragged it between every stoplight. etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if most people did see a mpg increase with this IM, but that's not really the point for buying it.
                        Previously: 93 PGT Turbo...you know, back when you had to build the setup yourself.

Currently: 2012 Jeep GC Overland Summit - 1965 Chevy C10 SWB Fleet

Comment

i usally get 25 city

30 hwy.. max was 33 hwy
                          In our memories, he lives. Janusz we will miss you
                          99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

Working...
                          X