Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!
Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Atlanta Probe Owners Club

Notices

Atlanta Probe Owners Club Serving Metro Atlanta and the state of Georgia.

Old March 13th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #1
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

AL) WTB: Black door panels in premium condition.

Again -I am posting in the ATPOC section because of the lack of a BPOC or ALPOC section here. I am looking for a premium or best possible set of Black door panels. Once piece only and preferrably no scratches or scuffs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KLZE Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #2
jasons96pgtze
Colt Cams BB Master

Mike,

I have a pair of black one piece door panels off my 96 pgt that im turning into my drag car.. If your interested i can get you pics in a day or two??

1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..

jasons96pgtze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #3
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasons96pgtze View Post
Mike,

I have a pair of black one piece door panels off my 96 pgt that im turning into my drag car.. If your interested i can get you pics in a day or two??
Yes -please do!

-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

KLZE Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #4
jasons96pgtze
Colt Cams BB Master

Will do. Maybe we can work out some kind of trade with some cash for those heads I was asking you about

1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..

jasons96pgtze is offline   Reply With Quote