KL 2.5 Liter V6 Engine Colt Cams Official Bulk Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in for tax season;-)
    96 pgt 15000mls on rebuilt, kl31cams, ebay sts, 9lb flywheel,16mm 626 sway bar, stage 2 clutch, chrome 5 stars, Ground Control coilovers on Illuminas, OEM mudflaps, window sealer mtr mnts. 17" XXR 962's. http://imgur.com/a/zHp21

Comment

In for a set next BB.
      DE/ZE Hybrid 189 WHP 165 WTQ <--- SPUN #6
      Motor #3 184 WHP 159 WTQ pulled from junkyard... DE PISTONS/HEADS 125,000 miles
      BACK TO MOTOR #1 REBUILT, NO NUMBERS YET

Comment

Ok so has anyone received their cams back from colt yet?
        1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
        http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
        1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
        http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

I received mine just before Xmas time.

When I talked to Geoff, before sending my payment, he told me that it might be a while until the next bulk buy. He wasn't sure if there was going to be another bulk buy.
          Canadian 94 MX6 LS Mystere
          #51 Zero Racing

Comment

I'd be in for some cams now.....I stepped away from my probe for about 9 months....had ditsy issue....now something else is amiss grrr
            1993 Black Probe GT Sensei Body Kit, M3 Mirrors, APC Wing, Custom Green LED interior lights.
            1977 Datsun 620 Truck Built Chevy 350 V-8, TH350, 4.88 gears, and custom 80's paint. Passes everything except the gas station.

Comment

Well I did mention trying to get another bb going around tax time. Its a little after tax time here but perhaps some people will still be interested. I just finished up my 2nd semester in college today so now I will have more time to do things during the summer. Ill get a hold of colt and see if they can make time for another bb if there is enough interest. I also have some other things to discuss with them as well.
              1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
              http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
              1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
              http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

Colt Cams bulk buy -1 Mar deadline (possibly last KL bulk buy ever)

Fellow Probers,

I have been talking with Geoff to try to get a single cam replacement made for me and he said he is doing a bulk buy in the first of March. I believe he told me sometime recently that this may be the last run of KL cams that he does. I know there may not be a lot of takers since Probe enthusiasts are becoming as rare as the cars themselves -but he said this is likely to be a small run anyway. So if you have been wanting and waiting for a set -this may be your last chance.

Please let me know if you are 100% certain going to have a set made so that I can compile a list for Geoff. I will not be handling money. You will need to send an international money order in with your set of cam cores.

Damon has approved this.

Here are the specifics from Geoff:

WE HAVE A FEW CUSTOMERS WANTING TO GO IN A SMALL GROUP BUY WHICH GIVES YOU A MUCH BETTER PRICE.
                THE DATE WE NEED ALL CAMS IN BY IS March, 1st 2016
                THE CAM WILL BE COMPLETED AND SHIPPED BY March 15th 2016
                IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET US KNOW
                COST IS:
                NA + TURBO = $390.00
                RACE, SC AND NOS = $410.00
                TRI-FLOW = $475.00

THESE PRICES INCLUDE RETURN SHIPPING
                NOTE: CENTER GEARS DO NOT NEED TO BE REMOVED. PLEASE WRAP THEM WELL TO ADVOID BREAKAGE.
                However, it does make it easier, safer, and cheaper to ship, especially for our European customers.
                FOR OUR U.S. CUSTOMERS REGARDING SHIPPING
                When sending in your cams, via any courier service or the post office.
                Please put as the value of the cams to be under $10.00.
                This falls under NAFTA and no duty charges will be inflicted on you.
                Please put on the waybill as well as on the package.
                "Damaged Camshaft for Repair and Return"
                PAYMENT
                We accept International Money Orders in US funds (made out to Colt Cams Inc) Master card and Visa
                TEL: (604) 856-3571
                FAX: (604) 856-3572
                www.coltcams.com
                geoff1@coltcams.com
                Success is a measure of determination!
                Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
                $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
                Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
                Restoration of a legend

Comment

Working...
                X