Clear All

• This is sounding uber exciting.
    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• since everybody keep asking me the same question. here is my grudge list.

westpalm- turbo kl
      1990pgl-turbo ze
      mattm-kl supercharged
      richtq-prefferably the cobra but if he want to run the probe..im game
      Trweiss- turbo rx7
      charles.
      badandy....why not
      David turbo 93 mustang gt--if he want a rematch,,,always goo
      eddie turbo 2009 mustang gt--if he want a rematch
      Also whoever want to line up to me on saturday.. pls bring your A game and good camera

friendly run
      isaac
      garfield
      escot
      siknin
      Last edited by ademan; August 15, 2012, 05:13 PM.
      Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

• doubt anyone will be able to run sat but not sure. Friday night will be the best to run on the track. No cobra but if it was a different meet then it would be there. There will be to many cops in that area and they will pull anyone over that even chirps a tire so track time will be the best. I will look on the sat schedule on when there testntune is if they have one for that day.
        Last edited by richtq; August 15, 2012, 05:21 PM.
        Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

• Phil,there's nothing friendly about our races,you always end up getting hurt,lol.
          My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

• We can go old school 4 wide on 50. It's going to be close for me might have to bring the stock one.
            Last edited by escot; August 15, 2012, 07:47 PM.
            89pgt T3/T4
            94pgt T3/T4

Comment

• I wanna run 30 wide, everybody in. Like salt flat racin. Thatd be epic.
              Every charged pgt/6 in the east coast head to head .
              95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
              05 Altima SE-R 6spd
              04 GSXR 600 PIC
              Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

• I'm gonna run in reverse so I can pop a wheelie.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• In that case the flyrtle car must be an mx3, we all know a mx6 or probe are to long to do reverse wheelies.
                  94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

• Hey short, are you going?
                    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Originally posted by richtq View Post
                      doubt anyone will be able to run sat but not sure. Friday night will be the best to run on the track. No cobra but if it was a different meet then it would be there. There will be to many cops in that area and they will pull anyone over that even chirps a tire so track time will be the best. I will look on the sat schedule on when there testntune is if they have one for that day.
                      the lane a 4 lane wide straight 13miles stretch, no cop... unless you counted rob ...lol but good spot for roll race...only in mexico
                      Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

• Good luck im out on that deal then track or nothin lol. I have some friends there that will be on the look out cuz im sure most of them know whats going down import fest equals bunch of young wanna bees on the streets so it will be better on the track imo. Not saying anyone on here is at all but mostly honda boys and such im sure they will be screwing stuff up anyways.
                        Last edited by richtq; August 16, 2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Project Flyrtle finally made it out to the track tonight for some shakedown runs. Uncovered a couple minor issues to fix tomorrow then have to head down to the 8th mile track for more testing because the 1/4 track is closed.
                          Last edited by hppwdn; August 17, 2012, 07:52 PM.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• project flyrtle
                            93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                              Hey short, are you going?
                              Nope, although I'm sure it would have been sweet, but the funds aren't there, and I am currently building a house, so the time isn't there either.
                              94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

• Its funny how everyone thinks its the gold mx3. But atleast its a kl and light and will show up some of the other cars. Was really hoping it was a probe though or maybe it is never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X