Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kits are in production. Our first prototype is suppose to be back in two weeks. For us to test fit. The 2.0 has not went into production yet. It will come shortly after the V6 setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Karsoundguy
      The kits are in production. Our first prototype is suppose to be back in two weeks. For us to test fit. The 2.0 has not went into production yet. It will come shortly after the V6 setup.

how many kits will you have at first? and how many runs do you plan on doing? because i hope to be inthe first batch, because there will most likely be delay's, just like when PMO first did there kits

Comment

My first batch will consist of 25 kits. They are in production now. We are not going to start selling them until they are pretty much in our hands. I do not want to have people waiting one something that I already have money on. Pretty much once someone sends the money you could expect your kit in about two weeks.

Comment

well of course, i figure you'd start selling them once you have the money. quick question to just add i don't remember if it was brought up, but stock manifolds? will they be used or can like pacesetter primaries work? or are u making your own manifolds?

btw i call a spot in the first 25, lol

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by Scott
            I'm in for a 2.5 kit!
            same here
            Now Rocking The 94 Ford Probe GT
            Sleepy Eye Mod, Fog Light Conversion, MB Motoring 17in. Wheels, soon to be tinted, many performance parts to come.
            http://s723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/acidremix/

Comment

the will come with primaries.

Comment

We are really close. I just don't want to take pre orders. I don't want to be like the last guy that had turbo kits and everyone had to wait months on them. they are going to be ready within the next month.

Good job. if you Build it they will come
                1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

I saw the Prototype kit that they are using. It is pretty slick.
                  '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
                  '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

The 2.0 has not went into production yet.
                    does that mean a design has been finalized? if so, uh.... what is it?

:crosses fingers: equal length tubular manifold?
                    Last edited by blackpgt1994; May 13, 2005, 12:15 PM.
                    -Kyle
                    93 Black probe (K-sporting) My Cardomain

Mazdaspeed SVO 2.Slow turbo build teaser thread**

Comment

you may be correct.
                      Originally posted by blackpgt1994
                      does that mean a design has been finalized? if so, uh.... what is it?

:crosses fingers: equal length tubular manifold?

Comment

Will these be available without the manifold's at a lower price for those of us who already have HS style headers?
                        Sarcasm is the greatest form of anger

93 gt, bolt ons, few interior mods and a "little" stereo USACI "0-300 stock" 143 DB. Someday ill do a cardomain.

Copoc! Colorado Probe Owners Club

Comment

Originally posted by ausloki
                          so with all the speculation exactly what is the difference between the AUS spec and US spec engine bay layout that prevents these being fitted to an AUS spec vehicle, sure the steering box is on the opposite side but has anybody actually checked this ?
                          our driver tran is on the other side to the US, which means the exzort layout goes the oppersite side to that of the US (i think)

which means the headers would have to be designed differently (i spoke to someone in AUS, when my bf got his extractors done on his car, about the difference between the us and aus probes).

dont worry ausloki one day someone will remember us ppl in AUS, hen designing these cool turbos,headers,ect... lol until then i guess we just have to wait, it just megga sucks that we cant have a 1k turbo kit

Comment

I am really sorry. The only problem is I don't have a car to design one from. If I had a Aus, probe I would be more than happy to desing one.
                            Originally posted by Mel_issa
                            our driver tran is on the other side to the US, which means the exzort layout goes the oppersite side to that of the US (i think)

which means the headers would have to be designed differently (i spoke to someone in AUS, when my bf got his extractors done on his car, about the difference between the us and aus probes).

dont worry ausloki one day someone will remember us ppl in AUS, hen designing these cool turbos,headers,ect... lol until then i guess we just have to wait, it just megga sucks that we cant have a 1k turbo kit

Comment

Ok so where lookin about 2 weeks right. Wil any of these fit the ze?
                              Any idea on how long untill i could order the intercooler pipes cause i got a ze and dont want to acually turbo without the intercooler. Im mean ill wait but just woundering. And how bout a list of sugestions of what worked good withthe test car
                              94Gt Ze Rio red,afpr,borla, sts,EIBACHS
                              ,gray->black int, mx6 leather,
                              need rio red sideskirts yesterday
                              Ze isnt rice its from JAP its a rice eater
                              My car is finally in the garage again

Comment

they will fit the ze. Intercooler pipes will come soon after the kit. Not sure how long yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X