No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 2012 - Maryland Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 10 hours for me, as long as my KL festiva is ready for the trip, i'll do what i can to make it
    1990 Turbo KLZE Festiva

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...2/IMG_0385.jpg

Comment

I'm in. Will race something.
      89pgt T3/T4
      94pgt T3/T4

Comment

ill go. plenty of time to get around
        89 ProbeGT28r Build

Comment

lol This is the same track where the Mazdaspeed forums rented for the day. Nice.
          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

FE3T cocked and ready. Been waiting for this. emailing link to my boss.
            As the time get closer, I hope we can work it so we can get some dyno tuning done like we did at the last meet. Thats if Jordan is up to it.
            95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
            91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
            05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

So now the only question is....

Who's gonna break? Who's it gonna be? .... Cause you know it's gonna be SOMEONE...

95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
              93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
              89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
              04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
              Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

I'll try and make this. Sounds like a good time and I've only met a couple of you guys outside of the forums. I hope my PGT is solid enough by then to make the drive. I've got some work to do...
                1994 PGT MTX-CAI/STS/Hotshot headers/Vibrant catalytic/Pacesetter-Magnaflow catback/Outlaw spacers/RR inserts/Mazda6 brake upgrade/Yonaka coilovers/AWR trailing arms/AWR rear sway bar/PRD rear STB/95-97 rear end conversion.

2006 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed 6

Comment

^Just use it as motivation to get things done.
                  95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
                  93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
                  89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
                  04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
                  Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
                    So now the only question is....

Who's gonna break? Who's it gonna be? .... Cause you know it's gonna be SOMEONE...

Haha hopefully not me thats all im saying. First gen gt= bullet proof. But I guess I should bring some tools and parts for some other members ya think?
                    john palmer get at me on facebook.
                    89pgt plenty of mods on the way.
                    http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l507/93probeanator/

Comment

I may go just depends on if im in the area. If im home im there never been to one yet. Ill bring my green one for sure but not sure about the others.
                      Last edited by richtq; January 25, 2012, 01:01 PM.
                      Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

Originally posted by 93probeanator View Post
                        First gen gt= bullet proof.
                        yea.....about that.......go ahead and ask Isaac how bullet proof they are.

seriously though, Rich this is almost a year in advance, there is no possible way to could request time off for it?
                        95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                        Built, Not Bought.
                        No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

I am def making this. i will be bringing tools and a spare trans just in case. i might bring 2 incase someone needs to buy a trans hahaha. i will also bring 2 axels. i dont know how the nitto nt05r's will grip or ill be running kuhmo a710 dot slicks. either way ill have s3xraptors trunk full for the trip down lol. im thinking east coast guys can meet on 95 iin jersey and make a few stops to pick everybody up on the way

Comment

481 miles from me.... I have really been trying to make one of these events if i get my probe up and running with some boost im in
                            REDL|NE SOC|ETY

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
                              yea.....about that.......go ahead and ask Isaac how bullet proof they are.

seriously though, Rich this is almost a year in advance, there is no possible way to could request time off for it?
                              It all depends man id like to be there with the green car or possibly the purple one.
                              Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

alright im in. Going to be my first flyrtle and ive owned a pgt for 11 years. im very excited!

I read Import face off's website. I want to let you guys know. The site says you either attend the show or the drag section. If we are part of club. We got to roll up all at once, so it sounds like we are going to need a meet up spot
                                Last edited by phatgt4me; January 25, 2012, 06:12 PM.
                                93 Probe GT
                                Its not a PROBLEM. It's a PROBE LUM

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d..._5571185_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X