• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
    The flyrtle car's bumper sticker will say "How's the view Phil!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 95blackoutgt View Post

I wouldnt give him the satisfaction to have his name on the car lol. Westpalm i told you didnt I lol? Oh well time to move on to better things. Its all excuses from megasquirt aint ready, Fcon wont do right, Stock computer oh man my motor keeps blowing up trying to tune it, West Canye didnt go to my bday party who knows. Some people hide behind the intranet and talk crap just to get a rise out of people.
      Last edited by richtq; June 23, 2012, 06:28 PM.
      Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

I ain't no punk. I'll run you. I know I will lose. This car has never seen the track but it'll be a good vid for me plus a good learning curve. To be the best I gotta race the best. Lol

1994 Ford Probe Gt
        Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
        2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
        1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Originally posted by knightrider07 View Post
          I ain't no punk. I'll run you. I know I will lose. This car has never seen the track but it'll be a good vid for me plus a good learning curve. To be the best I gotta race the best. Lol
          Yeah but are you actually coming!!!!! Lol your 0 for 3 buddy
          The come back kid
          96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
          97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
          88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
          93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

So how come puck out Phail hasn't posted to why he wont race at the track?
            The come back kid

Comment

I'm 0-2. Last year and a few years ago when the TXpoc was actually going strong. This year is a must for me. I'm trailering the car down so there is no excuse on why I can't go. I might be trailering mines and mac1 if we can figure it out. You will see me there buddy. tired and broke from the gas but I'll be there.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
              Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
              2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
              1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Oh wait a minute now who the heck is gonna race siknin with his true ZE turbo on a real computer managemant called megasquirt lol and can tune his own car? I heard he swapped out his motor into a purple 96 gt!

Comment

Originally posted by richtq View Post
                  Oh wait a minute now who the heck is gonna race siknin with his true ZE turbo on a real computer managemant called megasquirt lol and can tune his own car? I heard he swapped out his motor into a purple 96 gt!
                  Never heard of the guy,you sure he owns a PGT?
                  My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Oh yes he had a white ze turbo and recently put the ze turbo in a boysnberry 96 gt. I know this cuz he did the swap at my house last summer and recently installed a new ms unit and got it running again just needs a few hiccups with the ms fixed. He live in richmond.

Comment

He's starting to sound familiar,but I haven't seen a turbo ZE around these parts in about 5-6 years.
                      My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

I think his name is Shawn, Sean or Shaun....last time I saw him or this turbo ze was on the side of 95 frying and swapping coil packs. Wonder if he ever made it home, whatever his name is...
                        ///M-POC
                        SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                        MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                        MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

His name for ever more is CORN BREAD!!! If you don't get it watch the movie life with Eddie Murray or YouTube you gunna eat that corn bread life lol that's siknin
                          The come back kid

Comment

He never had coil packs but anyhow he will be there even if his car aint ready.

Comment

lol @ you guys

the tired ze turbo is alive and smoking and should be at the meet. Despite having a few bugs here and there. All goes well over the next few weeks I should have it straight.

Not a track noob but I do need to make some passes since I havent raced with the drags on yet.

hmm anyone posting some teaser vids on what they bringin to the meet?
                              2g probe ze

Comment

dave and phail should hang out and drink a beer together.. they have alot of things in common like blackflipping.. proably would be a great gymnastics team

dave your my best probe buddy ever.. but i wanna flap to you and have a grudge match i want the student to surpass the sensei

if dave wont wich is understandable since he is trying to run a decent amount more then 7psi.. ill call out any turbo car 7 psi or under to run me heads up from the tree.. lock it up im dying to have a turbo vs supercharger grudge match
                                Last edited by s3xrapt0r; June 26, 2012, 04:40 PM.
                                1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
                                1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

Working...
                                X